Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Help I know it's another 'what camera thread'
  • heresjonny
    Free Member

On the look out for a new camera, present IXUS 55 from new is showing its age and limits.
    What I'm after is not a DSLR, as I don't want something too big, complicated, of which most functions I would like to use but know deep down will never do so.
    I'm not to fussed about pixel size 10 seems more than adequate as I probably wont blow anything up bigger than A3 and that would be rare.
    Picture wise it's basically capturing kiddies, Ixus is a bit slow often miss the picture I want, and mrsheresjonny wants a reasonable zoom to capture views and tings.
    Dont think I need RAW as rarely find the time to do much with photos as is.
    Budget around £175 2nd hand, so far Canon G7 is top of my list.
    Cheers jon

HTTP404
    Free Member

Best offers I've seen are the Ricoh GX100 with EVF viewfinder for £225.
    A little over your budget I know but you can always ebay the viewfinder (RRP £100). Not a P&S but a powerful little camera.

I saw over the weekend Jessops are selling the Fuji F72EXR for £140. This is supposed to be a superb P&S camera.

heresjonny
    Free Member

Thanks will take a look at Ricoh, found one on ebay new with view finder £195, which might try and find the extra for.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Help I know it's another 'what camera thread'’ is closed to new replies.