Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • *HELP* How to get a SILVER hope hub in the US!!!
  • bikeryder85
    Free Member

Pretty much what the title says. I’ve been saving for a new wheel for a while now and to my dismay when I called the local shop, there were no silver hope hubs in the US!!!! I know it may seem crazy but I’ve had my heart set on a wheelset built around these for the last year…will be absolutely gutted if I can’t make this happen! Please help!

thomthumb
    Free Member
    meehaja
    Free Member

to be slightly more helpful, chain reaction offer free postage over $50 to the USA, they suggest delivery in 5-8 working days.

bikeryder85
    Free Member

thanks guys…I’ll look into that…but is there any way for my shop to get it? (he’s a really good friend of mine, so I want to pass profits to him if possible)

bikeryder85
    Free Member

oh and if I go CRC…have they sorted the security problems? don’t want my account cleared! 😮

z1ppy

If he’s good friend, then he’ll understand why you’ve bought the hub direct from the UK, he’s still going to take cash off you for supplying rim/spokes and building it.

tomhoward

iirc the security problems are all sorted, I’ve been using them happily for a few months now.

z1ppy

you can use a paypal account if you want a bit of distance between CRC and your credit card.

bikeryder85
    Free Member

Thanks for the help guys! z1ppy: I’m sure he will understand, just wanting to exhaust my resources before I grab them online. I’ll keep the paypal thing in mind if I have to go that route.

bikeryder85
    Free Member

*UPDATE* talked to hope and got it sorted! will post pics when the wheel is built! 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘*HELP* How to get a SILVER hope hub in the US!!!’ is closed to new replies.