Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Help finding the CEO of Swatch Group/Omega
  • crazy-legs

Remember when writing to the CEO that your letter should ideally not be a shouty rant. Try using something like THIS as a template… 😉

davidr

Write a letter? You have his address and it’s much less likely to get overlooked or binned by a PA.

joemarshall
    Free Member

There is a francois.egger@omega.ch, so nicolas.hayek@omega.ch might be worth a try, or nayla.hayek

Or phone em (use skype or some other cheap phone service) +41 32 343 68 11

Joe

snowslave

Result. STW collective advice bureau wins.

Found the head of Omega Uk’s name. Google revealed his email address very easily. Advice re humourous approach was spot on, ta Crazy-legs – good one. Getting fixed fer nowt extra, so yah boo sucks to anyone saying tackling the head honcho is a waste of time. He seemed rattled I’d got his personal email address.

A transcript of the winning email can be provided at a special price.

Ta folks!

theflatboy
    Free Member

you’ve got to put the emails on here, after all that!

snowslave

OK, I’ve edited a few bits out for obvious reasons, but here you go:

“…..Dear X,
    I’m writing to you as an avid fan of Omega watches, but I have a tincy problem….

Now, I know these watches are worn by submariners, yachtsmen, astronauts and James Bond, but I’m just a humble IT project manager and just don’t live that dangerous life style. Yes, it has the odd scratch here and there, but that’s down to knocking it on the crisps vending machine at work and stuff like that. At no point was I blown up, shot at, depth charged, launched into space, or involved in fist fights with terrorists. I sometimes wish otherwise of course, as IT project management is rather boring, but there you go. But equally, were James Bond to have to drop his watch off for a £180 service due to him knocking it on a crisp vending machine, Quantum of Solice would have been a very different film.

Somewhere between me handing my watch over and receiving it back, something has happened to cause spinny hands, and as things stand I seem to be expected to pay…. to get myself back into the position I was at the start. There’s the rub.

All I can say is I pride myself on my honesty and integrity. If I needed my watch fixing due to spinny hands, I’d have sent it in to be fixed and paid the price – honestly! I can get my mum to write on my behalf possibly, but other than that I’m asking you to trust my integrity, and head this thing off before I have to drag this through the small claims court. James Bond would shudder at the very thought, and so do I, but he would probably get this fixed on expenses and I have no such recourse as I am honestly not a secret agent (not that I could tell you if I was of course, but you’ll have to trust me on this).

Looking for some sanity and a bold gesture in the interests of customer service, world peace and karma. And for James Bond’s sake…..”

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

😆

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Help finding the CEO of Swatch Group/Omega’ is closed to new replies.