Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Help finding Mudguards please.
  • orangeman5
    Free Member

Trying to find the new style Crud Racepac29er set in white, can find them in black most places, any ideas who may have them ???

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I got mine from halfords. I don’t need it now as I now use an SkS shock board 29 upfront and zefal no-mud 29 out back (just ordered) so if you’re still struggling you can have mine for a very reasonable price. Hardly used.

MisterCrud
    Free Member

Black only for the 29’ers orangeman. It’s a niche product, and the shops would not want to run two colours…it would take up too much wall space.

bikeneil
    Free Member

Any news on a rear only 29er guard?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Mine are white and 29er!!

Muke
    Free Member

I got a Crud 29er Racepac set for £15 from Gooutdoors a couple of weeks ago and have been very impressed with its performance in some nasty conditions.

kilo

slight thread hijack whats a good front mudguard, the mrs needs one for her mojo as the dirt is messing up her contact lenses, despite glasses being worn

Muke
    Free Member

Mucky Nutz Bender Fender / RRP Neoguard

z1ppy

Kilo, really the like of the Sks shockboard, for a less in you face look a fender bender and crud catcher. as IMO you need both to get the coverage of a shockboard type guard

wobbliscott
    Free Member

I’ve got a fender bender. The only thing it’s good for is keeping the fork sanctions clean hence the only reason it stays on. The shock board is effective at keeping the crap off my chest and face and keeping the stuff that’s flung forward out of my face thus preserving my good looks! Only my feet and shins get wet and muddy.

postierich
    Free Member

Mud hugger and RRP Neo guard sorted!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Help finding Mudguards please.’ is closed to new replies.