Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned
  • zokes
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Jeez.. can you imagine that police raid!

cynic-al
    Free Member

Do you reckon they get to share a cell?

Spongebob
    Free Member

Scousers eh! 😆

mk1fan
    Free Member

There’s a bit more to the story but it is funny. That part of the world are very tolerant of certain ‘Western’ behaviour but every now and again they enforce their laws.

duntmatter
    Free Member

If you can’t do the time..

BrokenCollarBones
    Free Member

well you should respect the law of the land..

If you can’t do the time..

Well said…

wwaswas

and now her children won’t ever get to see their mother as long as he stays there.

Which was the real reason he did it – nice bloke.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Maybe she should have thought about that before spreading them?

hora
    Free Member

True, hadn’t they be living there for 15yrs? Ergo they completely understood the laws of the land. Nice bloke? Sorry, he and the children and victims in this. Shes reaping the consequences of her actions in a strict country. I could sympathise with her to an extent if they were out there on a 1yr contract and she was alittle naive.

mk1fan- yep the couple **** on the beach- The arresting Officer had asked them to stop/warned them before and they moved along the beach and continued again. Mind boggles, some people must feel like naughty school children/the extra thrill/risk of being caught over there.

Bet no westerners go out shoplifting there! 😉

wwaswas

“Maybe she should have thought about that before spreading them?”

or him before reporting her?

Anyone arguing he put his childrens needs above his own desire for revenge against his wife? No, thought not.

hora
    Free Member

I hear you wwaswas, but if you found out your gf/partner/wife was being banged and exchanging bodily fluids with a fella what would be your reaction be? You can’t expect everyone to say ‘ok. Lets be adult and move on from this’. Some people do flip/take offence!

wwaswas

I’d put my children first hora – if I thought they wouldn;t see their mother again for 10 years because I’d got angry and wanted revenge I wouldn’t take that course of action. It’s part of what being a parent means.

As has been said they’re long term residents – she will never be allowed back to that country now.

This is going to damage the children and, I think, he’ll find in a few years time that they blame him for a large part of that damage.

I’m not saying he shouldn’t feel betrayed and angry but his action was, imo, wrong for the reasons I’ve given.

sslowpace
    Free Member

If my wife did the same then I wouldn’t hesitate to do the same.
    As hora said, Husband and kids are the victim of a cheating wife.

wwaswas

and children are now the victims of both a cheating wide and an angry husband – what are they left with?

anyway I’ll stop banging my head on the wall – the this alcove looks about the right size.

hora
    Free Member

Who says hes angry and shouting infront of the children?! Stop assuming dude.

SiB
    Free Member

I would have planted some stolen goods in the room and told the police that she was a shoplifter too. Sorted!

zokes
    Free Member

There are plenty kids that never get to see their dads for less over here…

hora
    Free Member

She knew the risks though. Why couldnt she have fecked the guy on one of her return visits to Liverpool?

wwaswas

“Who says hes angry and shouting infront of the children?!”

Not me, “dude”.

his anger was vented by walkign into a police station and taking an action that he knew woudl result in his wife being imprisoned and deported.

“There are plenty kids that never get to see their dads for less over here..”

So if the occasional woman gets improsned under draconian laws in a foreign country then that’s alright then?

zokes
    Free Member

So if the occasional woman gets improsned under draconian laws in a foreign country then that’s alright then?

Given that she knew the risks, and the laws of the country in which she resided, I’d consider it her reckless choice. I wonder if she was thinking of the kids whilst ‘spreading them’….. Clearly, that wasn’t the case. All i’m pointing out is that there are many dysfunctional relationships between parents in this country leading to one parent (usually the father) being unable to see his children. I give you Andy Kershaw as a more high-profile example….

whytetrash

Bit harsh I reckon…looks like she could be deported to Liverpool….rather a dubai jail personally!…yeah I know its an old one!

hora
    Free Member

Poor fella. Again, the kids and him are the victims in all this. Theres probably alot of history in this that we dont know about. Anyone, female or male being cheated on- it cant be good. Imagine the feeling of betrayal? Sharing a bed with someone who is secretly sharing a bed with someone else behind your back.

Total lack of respect. Why shouldnt he have had his revenge?! (and vice versa if it was the other way round).

scaredypants

“you’re damaging your children by your actions and you’ve lied to this court… but the only action I could take is to imprison you and I won’t do that (…so carry on)”

I’m not really sure the UK system works better for anyone other than adulterous wives

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Hell hath no fury like a MAN scorned’ is closed to new replies.