Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • HEH – what's your favourite energy drink?
  • jimmy

Suggestions please.

Liking the Torq Natural unflavoured myself but is there anything else worth trying out for extra power – want to be faster than a Kenyan!

Carpediem
    Free Member

Talisker . . Simples

Talkemada
    Free Member

Beer….

jimmy

anything I say on this thread MIGHT NOT be my own words…

chainslapp
    Free Member

Not being a Kenyan myself, I cant guarantee it will give you the power you seek , but SIS Go "Tropical" flavour is pretty good with a nice flavour and great if you sweat a lot.

Carpediem
    Free Member

Suppose it depends how long your out for really? I'm off up White's in a bit and just taking some squash.Does me for a short ride like that.

kenneththecurtain
    Free Member

If you want to be as fast as KENYANS then there can only be one choice:

Though you may be deported back to KENYAAAAAAAAAAA

tazzymtb

Pulse….expert dose….and wait for the itching shakes to start….then talk at 900 miles an hour as if your on speed……then ride very very fast.

wee-al
    Free Member

I've always got on really well with the High5 stuff. Their 4in1 is good for during rides, tastes nice as well and doesn't bag you up like some.

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

Just got this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=42304

The Raspberry flavour tastes just like Kwenchy Cups……mmmmmmmmmm 😀

mr_mills
    Free Member
    reggiegasket
    Free Member

+1 the High5 4:1

TheFlyingOx

Brawndo: The Thirst Mutilator!

"It's like shaving your chest with a lawnmower! that sounds dangerous, but it's not more dangerous than drinking BRAWNDO because drinking BRAWNDO is like riding a pony, which probably sounds not dangerous except that the pony is 300 feet tall and covered in chainsaws! And to get on the pony, you have to take an elevator filled with 16 live cougars, which is an actual sport in Latin America, which is extremely fun, but not as fun as BRAWNDO because BRAWNDO is like driving an ice cream truck full of angry bees through a petting zoo, which is a great way of becoming popular if you want to become popular with LAW ENFORCEMENT but if you don't, you should still drink BRAWNDO because BRAWNDO will make you use your fists for everyday tasks, like watching tv or romance or helicopter maintainence! It will also make you more awesome at English, which means you can use apostrophes whenever 'you w'an't to', even in words like 'nuclear', which don't even have an apostrophe yet!"

/It's got electrolytes!

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

The one, the only Viper Extreme

Parp… gag, cough, splutter, christ let me outta here!

EarlofBarnet
    Free Member

Pro-Napalm. This stuff is rocket fuel. Tried it once and never again. The 'come-down' was horrific. Link: http://www.predatornutrition.com/pd-pro-napalm-1-bottle.cfm

On the other hand, I've found this stuff really good (but had to be made quite dilute): http://www.phd-fitness.co.uk/store/p/785/1/PhD-Nutrition-Battery—1Kg.html

BigJohn

I heard that it's just been discovered that the best post ride recovery drink, that's got everything you need in it is…milk.

Who'd have thought it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘HEH – what's your favourite energy drink?’ is closed to new replies.