Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • ++++HEBDEN BRIDGE VIDEO++++
  • Yorkshire_Lad
    Free Member

Thanks again guys for the nice comments.

paul4stones

It looks very dangerous. It seemed to be snowing in some of the shots. Hope you had a spare blanket with you.

lowey

That was great. You guys ride that stuff faster in the snow than I would in the bone dry. Well ridden.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Great bit of Northern Soul.

snowslave

Nice! Loving the tune too.

snowslave

Davey Boy – that stuff on the route I sent you. TRY IT!!!! 😉

jimleach
    Free Member

Good work Rich Lad, really nicely shot. I was gonna called Dan on sunday, let me know when your next in town.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Will do Steve – I'll check me mails when I get home… thinking about heading there now actually – Cheshire is in the grip of a blizzard!

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Will do Steve – I'll check me mails when I get home… thinking about heading there now actually – Cheshire is in the grip of a blizzard!

hora
    Free Member

snowslave/steve- could I have a copy as well? 🙂

toby1

Not sure if that was bravery or madness, good effort though and nicely edited!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yorkshire Lad

I really enjoyed watching this. I could never do those bits where you seemed to yank the back wheel up to go round places, and I am sure I would probably not have attempted those crazy steps. So yeah, a very entertaining video, and good camera work too – the focus worked well. My videos seem to be at the beck and call of my less than obedient auto focus as I have no idea how to work any other function. Great stuff.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘++++HEBDEN BRIDGE VIDEO++++’ is closed to new replies.