Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • heavy legs after driving
  • mrmo
    Free Member

just driven back from devon, 4hours in the end.

Not for the first time my legs feel tired and heavy from the driving, wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to what might reduce the fatigue? just find if i go for a ride the day after my legs are still a little heavy.

donsimon
    Free Member

Position? It sound to me, in my capacity of internet doctor, like poor circulation. (Is healthcare still free or can I charge for this service?)

fisha
    Free Member

I’d agree with Don. Do you feel any pinch points when your sitting ?

I did a long drive last weekend and found it also really really helped with stopping and taking decent breaks. Admittedly I was up in the highlands and had the camera so was getting out and taking piccies.

OK, it added time, but i never felt my legs were tired.

fenred
    Free Member

Always in a manual g/box car. Heavy legs, achey lower back, hot spots on clutch foot…automatic gearbox cars…No aches, no pains…Bliss!

mrmo
    Free Member

seating is fine no aches etc, it is basically fatigue, tends to be the right leg, although being stuck in crawling traffic never helps the left leg.

Martin.B
    Free Member

Try getting Cruise Control. Great on Motorways
    Can then relax the right leg into a better comfy position

tonyplym
    Free Member

Try taking a short break every couple of hours – even just 5 minutes walking around and stretching out will make all the difference.

Simon

Get a driver?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I thought only French women got heavy legs syndrome.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_legs

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘heavy legs after driving’ is closed to new replies.