Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Heaven of the South
  • CheesybeanZ

Who’s going ? Thanks for the reminder stu 😀

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

If you’re planning to enter this year’s event, don’t wait too long – we’ve sold 90% of the day tickets and 50% of the camping tickets after only 2 days.

We’ve got some new bits of route that we’re planning to include, am sure that you’ll like them!

Home

richardk
    Free Member

I’m in. First go this year, looking forward to it!

MrAgreeable

I’m in. I didn’t realise it was so local to us in Bristol. Really looking forward to it. I’ve ridden round that area on the road and had a play on the DH stuff at Nibbers but not really got out for a longer MTB ride.

wallop

In!

Alpha1653

Entries without camping are now sold out. Balls.

Philby

I’m in – looking forward to it as its fairly local and an area I have only explored on the road bike.

jimw
    Free Member

This is my favourite event of the year. Great trails, excellent friendly organisation and the food at the end is very welcome and tasty. I even won a raffle prize last year.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

Me!
    Got up early on new years day to make sure 🙂

Will be doing it on my fatty just to make that cider work even harder!!

CheesybeanZ

I’m hopping to be on a fatty be then , there was a few places the extra grip would have helped last year 😀

40mpg

And I’ll hopefully be another fatty rider. First time at this event, but reports from last year were excellent (if a little hazy after all the cider) 😆

ajantom

29+ semi-fat, single speed it is then. Be sad to be left out of the fat fun 😉
    I got roped into it yesterday by a couple of friends. And it’s my birthday weekend, so all the more reason to drink lots of cider…..as if an excuse was needed!

lump

In ! Cider me up 😀

singlespeedstu

Mrs stu and myself are also in.
    Seems we started a trend last year on fatbikes. 😆

I might ride a regular full suss with 20 gears this year. 😛

Looking forwards to more of this energy boosting drink before the last climb. 🙂

isotonic sports cider. by multispeedstu, on Flickr

haakon_haakonsson
    Free Member

Camping tickets also selling out fast – 75% sold already.

Last year we sold 300 tickets in 18 days. This year we’ve sold more than that number in only 3 days, so don’t delay if you still want to enter.

Don’t worry, Stu, there will be plenty of Tyndale Gold isotonic sports cider on offer throughout the weekend!

theashnav
    Free Member

I’m in great last year – on the OO Fatty as well 😀

Colin-T

4th year for me.
    Love the event.
    Thinking about a Singlespeed this year but the long route was tough enough on 1×9 last year so I may stick with gears.

pictonroad

Sounds good, booked.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Heaven of the South’ is closed to new replies.