Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Heatwave this weekend!
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

This weekend we seem to have 2 days of sun. So everyone stop arguing, cancel everything and get on your bikes.

Where are you riding then? I think I may get up to Drumlanrig for some rooty tooty dry trail action 😀

legend
    Free Member

Trail centre choice fail – if it’s going to be sunny get out of the trees 😉

flyingmonkeycorps

Building bike tomorrow in the sun in the garden, then out for a leisurely stroll somewhere with the Mrs. Or possibly the other way round. Then Sunday a few nice chilled miles round the local woods to try out the new bike followed by a trip to the beach, I think…

ransos
    Free Member

Perhaps foolishly, I’ve entered the LVIS audax on Sunday. 212km…

wonnyj
    Free Member

I’ll be riding afan tomorrow morning and margam (the surrounding valleys) all day Sunday.

Fortunately they’ve cut down most of the trees up afan.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Trail centre choice fail – if it’s going to be sunny get out of the trees

Some of us like trees 😀

Week 1 5th January by simon ralli, on Flickr

September 4th by simon ralli, on Flickr

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You can thank me. I bought a new rain jacket for a sportive this weekend.

edsbike
    Free Member

Ferry Hull to Zeebrugge on Sat evening, a day round northern Belgium Sunday with beers in Bruges, ferry home Sunday evening.

Cost: £25.

mustard
    Free Member

edsbike – that sounds like an ace (and cheap) way to spend the weekend!

I’m crit racing on Saturday (foregoing a beer festival tonight for the privelage 😥 ) followed by Whinlatter challenge on Sunday – I predict a whole world of pain!

edsbike
    Free Member

Mustard:

I think this is the last cheap weekend of the year, but planning on making it a regular thing. I was amazed that they do it for that price tbh, must be the cheapest overnight accommodation going.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sunday – Charity ride in the Chilterns.
    Saturday – Making a bike usable for Sunday.

warton
    Free Member

doing Killhope Grimpeur on sunday, only 100km, but hilly from start to finish. first weekend back from Pleurisy so gonna take it nice and easy

Bregante

A north Wales adventure for me

16stonepig
    Free Member

Afan tomorrow, then a piss up in Brizzle. On Sunday, who knows?

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0tTbTbmVA[/video]

Mounty_73

Just back from my local trails, its warming up very nicely out there!!

Typical, good weekend weather and I will be stuck indoors for most of it on a course!

binners

The new landlord of our local boozer has been watching us muddy buggers traipsing sludge on his carpets after night rides. He used to ride, so has just taken delivery of a shiny new Voodoo Canzo

So we’re off out on the local trails tomorrow morning to christen his new toy. I’d like to say the pace will be social, but as he’s just left the army, I suspect he’s going to be sat waiting for me at the top of the climbs 😀

Klunk
    Free Member

just the weekend ? bbc weather has the next five days here as wall to wall sunshine and light winds, my poor old legs 🙂

meehaja
    Free Member

Just to re-iterate, I hate you all and I want to play bikes outside but can’t due to stupid shoulder injury. Maybe I’ll enjoy the fine weather by taking my turbo trainer outside into the garden so i can stare at the hedge instead of the wall. 🙁

mrbelowski
    Free Member

Meh, I’ll be bloody working most of the weekend 🙁

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Saturday will be race simulation training and Sunday will either be a road ride or possibly a cx ride. Will decide on Sunday morning.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I went for a lunchtime cycle on my town bike – T-shirt weather – awesome.

mogrim

Snowing here two days ago, just got back from a run in the sun in t-shirt and shorts 🙂

flip
    Free Member

I’ve been out for a 40 miler on the road this arvo, it was mighty fine indeed 😉

Seems to me this time of year is the new summertime.

sonofapitch
    Free Member

Quantocks tomorrow, Wotton under edge Sunday 🙂 fantastic!

Drac

I’m on nights. 🙁

Kevevs
    Free Member

meeting some mates tomorrow for a walk up Y Garn, Glyders and down Tryfan, woop!

Trekster

Grand kid time tomorrow
    Working Sunday

saxabar
    Free Member

Not sure whether to scout out new trails in the Carneddi/Bethesda area (local), have a Snowdon day or use up my parking permit at CyB. Decisions decisions!

aka_Gilo
    Free Member

Looking like a local (Brizzle) CX ride with Clubber tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully may get out on the motorbike Sunday morning.

bonzodog
    Free Member

No cycling for me this weekend Im afraid 🙁

On the upside, Im glad the weather good cos Im picking up my Monster 1100 Evo from Ducati Coventry 😀

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Heatwave this weekend!’ is closed to new replies.