Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Heathrow Parking
  • Ambrose

I’m off to the sunny trails of Spain it seems. Roll on Easter 🙂 Has anyone got any recommendations for decent parking at/ near Heathrow? Bikebag, rucksack and camelback as luggage, so all easily enough transported.

What about parking on local’s drives? I believe that there are websites that allow you to arrange this.

lardman
    Free Member

We stayed at at hotel the night before we last flew.

The price included two weeks parking. It was cheaper than nearly all the parking we could find on the airport, and we didn’t have to get up as early on the morning of the flight.

“Park Inn’ @ Heathrow.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

As above, (for LGW, however) I’ve used hotels & parking combined, and it’s always been cheaper and better located than the airport parking schemes.

For LHR, I’ve always used a driver instead. More convenient.

nickjb
    Free Member

Another happy hotel user here. Saves getting up at stupid times in the morning and cost was comparable. Maybe less useful for an evening flight. For Heathrow daytime flights we tend to use the bus. Very cheap and takes you straight to the terminal. Either direct bus or train to reading then shuttle bus from outsude the station.

hammyuk
    Free Member

Used Heathrow Long Stay (even though it was only 5 days) – £22 on their own website.

xyeti
    Free Member

Another hotel user, we stayed at the Premier Inn, same as price included 2 weeks parking, we just tipped up at T3 Valet parking and they did the rest, car was sat waiting at the terminal when we got back and I’m sure it worked out cheaper than normal parking.

I think it’s called purple parking,

Don’t be put off with the Premier Inn either it’s a nice to place to stop over and it kinda adds another night to the holiday.

j4mie
    Free Member

I don’t trust valet parking. Off for 11 days next month and cheapest was long stay at a quite frankly ridiculous £95 👿

Ever so slightly cheaper deals with a hotel, but I prefer to keep my keys thankyouverymuch.

aracer
    Free Member

I’ve used Parkatmyhouse (now appears to be called JustPark) for parking at Heathrow – worked fine, the chap I parked with a couple of times gave me a lift into the airport after leaving my car with him and was very helpful. I think it’s this chap (unless there’s more than one guy called Sunny doing that in his road)
    https://www.justpark.com/uk/parking/heathrow/s/pennine-way-hayes-ub3-p52304e5a174db/

edit: this matches the phone number I have for him:
    http://parkheathrow.com/

Being a cheapskate, when I’ve been catching early morning flights to go skiing (on the snow by lunchtime) I’ve found somewhere quiet near the airport to park up late at night – it helps having a car with 6ft of flat floor with rear seats folded. Streetview is useful for finding spots – IIRC https://goo.gl/maps/vMaSJ3fuaK32 is where I slept last time I flew out of Heathrow.

jambalaya
    Free Member

IME for a week hotels with free parking aren’t cheaper. If you book online and pay in advance you can save a lot, try the various options including the official ones. in recent times I’ve found them competitve on price vs off airport especially when you consider convenience.

Enjoy the trip and post some photos !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Heathrow Parking’ is closed to new replies.