Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Heartwarming love story of the day..
  • DezB
    Free Member
    Talkemada
    Free Member

What I find almost as disturbing, Dez, is how on Earth you found this crap? 😯

BigDummy
    Free Member

That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers.

I'd like to think I was fairly open-minded and progressive in my views on incest between consenting adults. But everything about that sentence makes me squirm with the wrong of it.

DezB
    Free Member

The young chap sitting opposite me emailed it round 🙂
    He frequents some strange forums on t'internet. I, of course, do not do any such thing.

PapaWheelie
    Free Member

Anyone know how to make a smiley of someone spewing coffee all over their keyboard?
    ❗ will have to suffice

Talkemada
    Free Member

That night, grandmother and grandson became lovers.

I'd like to think I was fairly open-minded and progressive in my views on incest between consenting adults. But everything about that sentence makes me squirm with the wrong of it.

It's wronger than wrong, isn't it?

PapaWheelie; I find this one works well in these situations: 😯

cynic-al
    Free Member

**** me, worse than that B&B programme last night.

maxray
    Free Member

"'When he emailed me a photo, I thought what a handsome and sexy man he was before pinching myself – he was my grandson!'"

LOL!

and ewwwwww!

:S

TheFlyingOx

Anyone know how to make a smiley of someone spewing coffee all over their keyboard?

Will this do?

woody2000

[img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked003.gif[/img]

bigyinn
    Free Member

Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong
    Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!

BigDummy
    Free Member

I've never, I mean never been so attracted sexually to someone that I couldn't be put off by small details like them being a close blood relative I don't think. The idea that there are people who have such powerful passions that they honestly have no choice but to roll with it, despite the fact that it's wrong, bad, a crime against god and nature, something that most monkeys would shy away from with little squeals of horror strikes me as somewhat alarming.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Actually, I'm not sure about the monkeys. They're probably cool with it I guess.

Talkemada
    Free Member

On the scale of wrongness, how wrong is it?

I mean, if having a childhood crush on a cousin is at one end, and murdering your new-born then drinking their blood etc in a rampage of sexual excess is at the other (I'd deliberately like to not imagine anything else on that level really), where does this one sit? I mean, it's pretty wrong, isn't it?

breakneckspeed
    Free Member

You’re all too cynical I’m sure they are very much in love and will have a long and happy relationship – well obviously not that long given her age

BigDummy
    Free Member

where does this one sit?

I mean, there's no coercion, there's no violence, no-one gets hurt. It's just yucky. Partly because she's old, and really not terribly hot, and partly because he has a slightly pathetic puppy-dog air about him. And partly because we're mostly pretty squeamish about the idea that anyone that old still has sex, nevermind sex with young people, nevermind sex with young close relatives.

Gross and wrong, and wronger because it's really gross, but I reckon it's probably in the middle somewhere on your spectrum.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Actually, I'm not sure about the monkeys. They're probably cool with it I guess.

I somehow doubt it, inbreeding is genetically bad for pretty much all species. I'm sure that our revulsion at the thought of shagging our own granny, stems from very powerful instincts and has little to do with "social convention".

I assume that we automatically discount the possibility of sex with any female which we have had any strong bond with during childhood – sister, mother, granny, etc. But iirc, men are attracted to women who look like their mothers did, when they themselves were toddlers – in other words, successfully fertile women.

I can see how this might cause problems when close relatives meet for the first time as adults and Genetic Sexual Attraction occurs.

Talkemada
    Free Member

I reckon it's probably in the middle somewhere on your spectrum.

I was thinking about a 5/10 myself, but then the thought of what a 10/10 might be became a little more than I was comfortable with.

DezB
    Free Member

I'd hate to think what's 6,7,8 or 9 on that scale…

Diane
    Free Member

I feel ill 😯

boxelder

Also, the spelling and grammar in this article is not journalistic, and it sounds like a bunch of brits.

That's a relief.

Woody
    Free Member

I feel like these 2

[img] /vomit-smiley-1538.gif[/img]

Ambrose

Morally I feel that this is wrong. However the morality is based (I assume) upon the premise that it is wrong to engage in an incestuous relationship due to the increased likelyhood of producing children with genetic problems.

However, these morals originate from a time before IVF and surrogate mothers, so some may argue that they are out of date because in the situation that the OP highlights there is no possibility of a concentration of genetic problems/ defects. Unless of course the donor mother is a close blood relation. And we are now very definately in ' The VERY BEST of the Jeremy Kyle Show' territory.

All in all though. Euch

oh
    my
    god

naokfreek
    Free Member

Seriously man…you make me sick 😉

CountZero

On the scale of being wrong in so many ways, I'll put that at around 5/10, possibly 6. As talkemada says, at the top of the scale, there are things that can just poison your mind. Regarding the whole looks thing, I've occasionally seen blokes with women, while being roughly the same age, looked like their granny. No accounting, as they say

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘Heartwarming love story of the day..’ is closed to new replies.