Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Heart Rate Monitor Strap
  • drofluf
    Free Member

Looking for a heart rate monitor strap that will connect to my iPhone/Strava.

Seen this on Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Bluetooth-Compatible-Endomondo-Runtastic-RunKeeper/dp/B00C2TL63M/ref=fallbacksessionReftagsg_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=03GPK3W1ZH4WV40365ZR

Any thoughts on it?

Or any recomendations?

mikertroid
    Free Member

Looks alright. I use a Polar H7 if I want HR on my iPhone and can vouch that it works well on iOS 8.1.

drofluf
    Free Member

Thanks – actually looks very similar to the Polar one.

adsh
    Free Member

I’d steer well clear of the soft ones which suffer terribly from static and false readings. Both the Garmin and Polar ones have been gash for me.

The good old basic Garmin strap which is half rubber is faultless in comparison

jam-bo

Topeak panobike one has been pretty reliable for me. Changed the battery for the first time after about a year.

johnikgriff
    Free Member

Without doubt the Wahoo monitor has been the best I’ve ever used for reliability. Works great with iPhone and
    I find their app also very good (you can obviously use it with Strava normally). I tend to use their app and export the data to Strava and I also use myfitnesspal which it also works well with.

grizedaleforest

I’ve been using this monitor for 6 months. It’s been faultless so far and I’m very happy with it. I use it with Strava on an Android 4.4 phone.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Heart Rate Monitor Strap’ is closed to new replies.