Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Healy Nab lap times
  • kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Anyone got any times set for the red route, done a search on here and cant find anything. 😀

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

7 mins 45 secs.

simondbarnes

That seems very slow. It’s only a short loop.

Junkyard
    Free Member

having ridden with him I can confrim that he is not slow never been so pleased of a mechanical in all my life. It is like road riding with your off road …. he takes that as a compliment BTW
    I assume you did the loop down then round and back to the start. No idea tbh but obviously slower than you
    What time can you do san marino /belmont climb in iirc mat did it in about 8 mins SS 😯 I am so slow I dont even time it but can clear it.
    Barnes he is no willing to and expecting you to race him Good luck

crispo
    Free Member

7.45 is a cracking time! Could do with someone showing me how to ride a loop of it that quickly!

wors

Lap times? Are you serious?

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

dab free I hope …….

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Cheers Junkyard for the compliment, it was “dab free” MW for your information 😉 but reckon its not that good of a time TBH, but it was the third lap none stop for me so could shave somert off it.

Simon, I have rode with you a few years ago up in the lakes, met at the lancaster turn off on the M6 at a hotel and then followed you lot up in a car to the ride, dont think you would get round Healy Nab in 10 mins after riding with you 🙄 😀

GavinB

Is it not directly proportional to the size of your Camelbak? 😉

Bunnyhop

GavinB – snigger.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Good memory Gavin :D, off to HN in about 20 mins, for a few laps.

Last Thursday night I had to ring 999 in the woods as a man tried to commit suicide, i rode past him as he was bleeding from wrists cuts, f00king really grim scenes but no one else was around and he was in a v bad way the poor bloke. 😥

GavinB

Yikes, that’s pretty grim.

I may try to get up there myself, but need to check with Mrs B first…

simondbarnes

Simon, I have rode with you a few years ago up in the lakes, met at the lancaster turn off on the M6 at a hotel and then followed you lot up in a car to the ride, dont think you would get round Healy Nab in 10 mins after riding with you

That wasn’t me. HTH.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Healy Nab lap times’ is closed to new replies.