Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Having a good day!
  • kaesae
    Free Member

Today I am hoping to have a good time, however it has already started badly (bloddy feebay), that said I’m off to collect 7x items from royalfail 😀 so hopefully that will be good and I’m also hoping to go to the beach in my car and chill out for the day.

Not sure if it’s possible to plan a good day in this era of assholes and shit happening, but if it is, I hope it happens for me today 😀

That is all fellow bikers, you may return to the ratrace!

althepal

Three weeks away from the rat race here so not so bad!

rOcKeTdOg

No I’m not

theotherjonv

Nor me. Just packing the suncream, and checking the ticket for I am going to Day 1 of the second test at Lords.

I may enjoy a beer, and even a snooze mid afternoon, safe in the knowledge that mobiles are banned in the MCC member’s guests stands, so even if one of the asshats from work can’t do without me for a day, they still can’t get me.

Toodlepip.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Fingers crossed for you Kael 😉 . I’m waiting on another Royal Fail Special Delivery this morning . . . ever the optimist 😆 .

What’s wrong RD?

hilldodger
    Free Member

It’s Friday,
    sun’s out all weekend,
    I’m off at lunchtime,

so far so good 😀

Hope all stw-ers have a great day and an amazing weekend 8)

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yessss!! Parcel has arrived – cheers Royal Mail . . . fickle? me?

Let the build commence 8) 😛

kaesae
    Free Member

Royalmail had 10x deliveries for me 😀 after I got them sorted I removed the roof from my car and drove along the coast, then spent the day at the beach having a bbq and relaxing.

Even though I was wearing factor 30 suntan lotion I still have some sun burn 😯 but all in all it was a good day, all I have to do now is get these idiots at feebay to let me use the account I’m paying them a fortune for.

Not sure how much money they have cost me so far but I don’t think getting stressed will help me 😀

God if you can hear me, SMOTE THE BASTARDS!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Having a good day!’ is closed to new replies.