Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Have you ever got to the point where
  • oldmanmtb
    Free Member

You realise that no one really gives a ****about you other than your ability to provide for them? I think I have

scotroutes

No.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yes.

Plenty of times.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

*** scotroutes I am envious

perchypanther
    Free Member

About half six every weeknight

neilthewheel

Yes but…it’s just a thought in your head and you don’t have to believe it.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Bad day today trying to come to terms with heart disease that cant be fixed and my other half says just take each day as it comes…
    ****ing hell I am the one who now has to sort her income for the next 30 years or more which means I need to work a lot longer than I had planned- it is really shit being middle aged and ****ed – feel like doing a Reginald Perrin (now that’s showing my age)

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

F******K it off to bed

neilthewheel

Well, you can only do what you can do.
    Start a Grot Shop?

drslow
    Free Member

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

What’s a grot shop?

jambalaya
    Free Member

Bad day today trying to come to terms with heart disease that cant be fixed and my other half says just take each day as it comes…
    ****ing hell I am the one who now has to sort her income for the next 30 years or more which means I need to work a lot longer than I had planned- it is really shit being middle aged and ****ed – feel like doing a Reginald Perrin (now that’s showing my age)

You are not obliged to work endlessly to provide for your wife. She can provide for herself and/or move into a 1-bed flat if you depart for the Pearly Gates before her.

sweepy
    Free Member

What’s a grot shop?

Like in Reginald Perrin- I’m starting to think you’re not old at all!

Seriously, your partner is telling you to ‘take each day as it comes’ not ‘sort my income for thirty years’See how things look in the morning mate, its easy to focus on the bad when things are bad.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

Shit! Your right a grot shop!!! Reggae Perrin well there you go sorted

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

It is apparent that you lot have not met the other half…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever got to the point where’ is closed to new replies.