Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Have we done the new "Cyclist gets instant karma" video yet?
  • v8ninety

In fairness to the cyclist, there was absolutely NO reason for the MX5 to overtake there anyway. He failed to check his six, but he was maintaining a constant distance from the 7.5tonner that had past him earlier. If he was a car the MX5 would not have felt the need to overtake. It was also just after the pinch point.

wrecker
    Free Member

He quite clearly does signal

You can’t see his hands!
    There is no way anyone can tell if he signals or not, he just moves out into the road.
    The bloke is an aggressive arsehole.

v8ninety

He quite clearly does signal

You can’t see his hands!

I believe the signal being referred to is the one you WON’T find in any Highway Code…

DezB
    Free Member

Is that a “Cycle Only” straight-on filter on those lights at the start of the video Dez?

no idea, never noticed those lights! They’ve never changed when i’ve gone down there!

my camera is on the bars, bounces around a bit – but its only there to catch any incident which may happen, but don’t usually, cos I ride perfect, me.

GrahamS

..never noticed those lights! … I ride perfect, me.

Erm… 😕

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Saracen

TheBrick
    Free Member

That is a excellent example of a rubbish, pointless and dangerous bike lane but no shoulder check is failing the most basic cycling rules of the road. It is called a life saver for a reason.

aracer
    Free Member

Have you watched the same video as me? I thought one of the most significant parts was where you could see one of his hands quite clearly.

piemonster

Well, I enjoyed that far more than I should.

wrecker
    Free Member

Have you watched the same video as me? I thought one of the most significant parts was where you could see one of his hands quite clearly.

ah. that signal.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Have we done the new "Cyclist gets instant karma" video yet?’ is closed to new replies.