Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Have we done the Aldi 3 May bike stuff PSA yet?
  • thegreatpotato
    Free Member

Bibs, bags, shorts, tops, socks, pants and Soreen.
    https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/sun-3-may/

D0NK

cool can get a couple more cheap shorts/jerseys for commuting.
    Got a premium jersey last year for “proper” riding and quite like it.
    They’ve changed the designs again tho so we’ll see.
    (cheap had full length zip, premium had half)

was hoping for some pacamacs as I’ve lost my old one, ah well

zilog6128

I quite like the cheap outerwear as I can ruin it MTBing without worry! Not a fan of their bibs though, poorly made & not comfy IMO. Also that Soreen is a proper con – it’s a “snack pack” and 3 times the price of a normal loaf (which seems to be on perm-sale for a quid elsewhere)

mikertroid
    Free Member

The casual shorts are superb; I’ve had mine over a year and they’ve been brilliant.

The socks and tops aren’t bad either. Guess I’m going to Aldi Sunday am then!!

MoreCashThanDash

I love that Soreen is a recognised cycling product.

I found the casual shorts a little short in the leg last year, might have a look and see if they have been lengthened

northernmatt

I’ve got a couple of the softshell jackets which I’ve used for all sorts of riding. The sleeves zip off which is handy. I’ve got some of the liner shorts from the last time they were in but the pad is a bit thin, the bibs may be the same.

IHN

Anyone had the panniers? We’re doing our first multi-day tour in June, though I might grab some for that.

chakaping
    Free Member

Soft shell jackets breathable enough for hard riding then?

core

Cheers, few good bits on there

Muke
    Free Member

Soft shell jackets breathable enough for hard riding then?

😕 This +1

Tracey

We have the portable compressor thats in store from the 7th. We have had one for a few years mounted on the garage wall it comes with a tyre pressure guage and has worked a treat on our tyres.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Have we done the Aldi 3 May bike stuff PSA yet?’ is closed to new replies.