Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)
  • Have we done Katie Hopkins? (NSFW)
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Apologies if so. But not many 🙂

[video]http://youtu.be/I1ocV8RHGas[/video]

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The hatemongering cow ought to be ‘done’

khani
    Free Member

No I haven’t done her, I wouldn’t touch the horrible cow…

bigblackshed

14 year old boy asks Nick Clegg if he can have Katie Hopkins killed

Clegg needed to reply “Leave it to me son”.

Actually government hit squad would be too good for the vile cow.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

I sometimes think (of her and ilk) – is it just Narcissistic Personality Disorder (espescially the non-empathic trait) and greed that drives her or is there something seriously (sic) amiss that remains hidden? Or is it just a hollow cynical bullying husk of a human? Seems likely, but they are quite rare, especially outside of mainsteam consumer/media culture – but I suppose birds of a feather and all that….

gonzy
    Free Member

No I haven’t done her, I wouldn’t touch the horrible cow

looks like the old guy behind her is doing her via the backdoor!! 😯

hora
    Free Member

Just googled her- shes only 40? 😯

midlifecrashes

She’s made a career out of offending people who want to be offended. Good on her, if she didn’t exist she would have to be invented.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

looks like the old guy behind her is doing her via the backdoor!!

Murdoch? he’s behind more trash than most people know…

TimothyD
    Free Member

As a pretty chilled person who can see that Jeremy Clarkson is generally just out for a reaction, I do think it’s pretty off for Katie Hopkins to have written what she did about immigrants risking their lives to cross the Med, in likening them to cockroaches.

I don’t want to be offended…I just think she should shut up and think a little bit.

El-bent
    Free Member

.I just think she should shut up and think a little bit.

I think she will continue to be as offensive as possible in order to make as much money as possible before her limited shelf life expires.

Nick

It’s best to just ignore her, but unfortunately some people also share her thinking, which makes me sad.

devash
    Free Member

She makes loads of money for online newspapers and content syndicators because of all the clickbait-style stories she forments (“OMG Click here to find out what Hopkins said next about Jews/Muslims/the disabled/your mum!!!!!!” style stuff). Ergo, we see endless stories about her.

soobalias
    Free Member

*tries desperately to click something in what devash wrote*

binners

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

^^^^^two really good reasons to bring back hanging.

iolo
    Free Member

Yes thats her having sex in a a field.
    The guy is married.
    Not to her.

ninfan
    Free Member

History tells us she may have had a point about Peaches Geldofs parenting skills mind…

samuri
    Free Member

Look, this taking the mickey out of people with mental health problems has gone far enough.

Drop it eh, she needs professional help.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Yes thats her having sex in a field.

Of all of the many things about Hopkins that people worry about, the fact that she was papped shagging someone elses’ husband in a field has always seemed to me to be one of the more blameless. Also, she has quite a nice back. 🙂

she needs professional help

This isn’t a “calling-out”, but just as a matter of interest, WeHuntedTheMammoth, which I peer at most weeks, has a policy of not calling hideous people who are wrong about everything “crazy” or “mentally ill”, which I’ve found quite interesting, and fairly relevant in thinking about Hopkins’ ilk:

Specifically, calling MRAs/PUAs/garden-variety misogynists “crazy.” They aren’t crazy, they are morally- and ethically-challenged asshats…

Calling violent people “psychos” “sociopaths” “crazy” “insane” or any variation thereof is always ableist. It is harmful, it is factually inaccurate and based on deeply embedded ableist stereotyping and social beliefs about the mentally ill.

Avoiding the word “crazy” isn’t something we do because we’re the language police … We do it because misogynists — whether or not they are mentally ill — are douchebags, and we’re not interested in making excuses for them, or in treating people with mental illness like we treat people who make poor ethical/moral choices. Misogynists deserve judgment & mockery; people with mental illness do not. It is harmful to people with mental illnesses to be compared to misogynists.”

wiggles
    Free Member

She has promised to leave the UK if labour wins… So get voting,!

BigDummy
    Free Member

She has promised to leave the UK

I cannot think of a single person who has ever offered to flounce if an election goes a particular way where I’ve thought “damn, that would be a bad outcome!

😀

epicyclo

She’s a miracle of science – cloned from one of Clarkson’s turds.

martinhutch

I cannot think of a single person who has ever offered to flounce if an election goes a particular way where I’ve thought “damn, that would be a bad outcome!”

I can’t think of anyone who actually followed through with their promise to flounce.

Gunz
    Free Member

I thank my lucky stars that I’m never likely to be in the position of being trapped in the hold of a ship trying to reassure my child that everything is OK whilst knowing they will very soon suffer the agony of drowning – and then someone calls you a cockroach for money.
    Sorry to break the levity but having just read Escape from Sobibor I’d hoped the human race had moved on, even just a little.

hora
    Free Member

She has promised to leave the UK if labour wins.

Where will she go and how will she travel? Will that country want her?

BigDummy
    Free Member

I can’t think of anyone who actually followed through with their promise to flounce.

I’m pretty sure Michael Caine has form, but he comes back so it doesn’t really count. 😉

hels
    Free Member

I think she has some uses – gives all the old fashioned misogynists somebody to pile onto without outing themselves.

epicyclo

hora – Member
    ‘She has promised to leave the UK if labour wins.’
    Where will she go and how will she travel? Will that country want her?

It’s actually very brave of her.

In the country she goes to, she is going to be an IMMIGRANT! – or will it be La Cucuracha?

DezB
    Free Member

Yes thats her having sex in a field.

He looks like a very caring lover.

I wonder how many “celebs” and for how long you have to follow them before you catch one having sex in a field. And then only manage to photograph her back… what a job.

epicyclo

DezB – Member
    He looks like a very caring lover.

No, he’s avoiding looking at the face. The rest is in reasonable shape. 🙂

gonzy
    Free Member

The rest is in reasonable shape.

really?!?!

someone needs to book themselves an appointment at specsavers! 😯

unovolo
    Free Member

FUGLY whether fat or thin and the exterior mirrors the interior, Vile oxygen thief.

CountZero

I think she has some uses – gives all the old fashioned misogynists somebody to pile onto without outing themselves.

Nothing to do with hating women, she’s just a loathsome human being, gender is utterly irrelevant.
    Russell Brand stirs up the same emotion, as does Ed Balls.
    I’m totally equal-opportunities; I hate all obnoxious people equally.

nealglover
    Free Member

Really 😯

You think the reason people dislike her is because she’s a woman ?

DezB
    Free Member

Some people do embarrass themselves with their attempts at political correctness 😆

konabunny
    Free Member

“You think the reason people dislike her is because she’s a woman ?”

I think if you look at the abuse, insults and shaming on this thread, the fact that she is a woman is highly pertinent. Compare it to the tone of the Littlejohn or Clarkson threads – no-one ever complains about how ugly they are.

DezB
    Free Member

I would, but I don’t bother going on Clarkson threads.

outofbreath
    Free Member

es thats her having sex in a a field.
    The guy is married.
    Not to her.

A quick google suggests it is her husband.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Katie Hopkins? (NSFW)’ is closed to new replies.