Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Have we done Corden?
  • matt_outandabout
    Three_Fish
    Free Member

Can’t be easy/fun having to do your growing up in public.

kaesae
    Free Member

Who’s that?

Brake-neck
    Free Member

The guy is about as amusing as hitting yourself repeatedly in the nuts with a brick.

jon1973
    Free Member

He was great in Gavin and Stacey, and he did a good job co-writing that, but I do find him pretty annoying whenever I see him on TV. He needs to stick to writing if that’s where his talents are and stop trying to be a TV personality.

djglover
    Free Member

Have we done the sensational – minor celeb was a bit of a dick for a bit.

The forum has reached a new low

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’ve always thought he was/is a nice bloke

PJM1974
    Free Member

As much as he annoys me, I can’t condemn him for being a bit of a prat. It’s not like I’ve never been a colossal helmet in my life.

Dickyboy

Didn’t really think much of him but saw him Friday night in One Man Two Guvnors & he was fantastic, a lot better than almost all of his telly stuff

steve-g
    Free Member

I have always hated him, dicking around all over the place.

However, I’ve just started watching Gavin and Stacey reruns on Dave for the first time. Oh my God that series is good, gets him a free pass for everything he’s ever done surely

stanfree
    Free Member

I always thought he was a bit of a fanny and fairly unfunny but the media in this country has a habit of hyping people up and them systematically bringing them down.

I kinda think I’m probably happier in life being skint looking after my family and riding my bike than being minted and In James Cordens shoes.

Drac

I can’t forgiven him bringing the overrated rubbish that is Gavin and Stacey to our screens.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I don’t mind Cordon. He makes the opinions on here make less sense.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

wgaf?

Gunz
    Free Member

I’ve not seen any of his stuff but was listening to him on Desert Island Discs and he came across as a genuine and contrite individual.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

He had a go at Patrick Stewart once, so that’s a thumbs down from me.

konabunny
    Free Member

boooo-ring

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Corden?’ is closed to new replies.