Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Have to buy a new frame
  • poppa
    Free Member

P.S I think the reason Inbreds are now being stated as limited to 100mm max forks is because they failed the CEN tests for longer than 100mm forks. I might be wrong though. It is the same frame as before though.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

If your running the same forks its just a case of adding more spacers. at least short tubes give the rest of us an option 🙂

I like my bars low, looking for some wide flat bars and already running a dropped stem rather than rise.

HairyHarry
    Free Member

already run 50mm of spacers on a 150mm head tube, so unfortuneatly the On-One 120mm is too low, good call otherwise

warpcow
    Free Member

Aaah, thanks for clearing that up poppa. I remember hearing a rumour that they were just going to stop producing the standard Inbred, but the fact that they haven't, and that it makes choosing a frame easier, is explained.

stumpy01

I thought they had stopped producing the Inbred and were just clearing out the stock they have but could be wrong.

I was also under the understanding that it's now only recommended for 100mm forks as a result fo the CEN test stuff.

shighter
    Free Member

i had a p7 which i changed for a handjob , but to be truthful not much between them for me. just depends what fits u best in my opinion, just a thought what about a ragley blue pig, bargain price frame,and its pretty good spec for the price..

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Have to buy a new frame’ is closed to new replies.