Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Have just deleted everything from wife's phone. Heeeelllp!!
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

I’ve just done a hard reset on my wife’s Nokia lumia 710 and didn’t realize it would delete all her contacts, photos and everything else from the phone.
    She’s going to kill me. Is there any way to get it all back?
    I’m looking at recovery software but can’t get anything that’s a free download to work.
    Please help.

franksinatra

If she is sensible her contacts etc are all online, you just need to sync.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I think the best thing you can do is go to the kitchen, find the newest sharpest knife and cut your balls off.
    This will be quicker and less painful than when she uses the old rusty one.

franksinatra

If everything is was local on the phone then you are buggered

househusband

Just go for the hat-trick; forget her birthday and your anniversary too…

Best of luck. 8)

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Did you request flowers or money to charity?

franksinatra

Just put the phone back where you found it and deploy the Shaggy defense. “It wasn’t me! ”

franksinatra

Does anyone really just save contacts on phones nowadays rather than syncing to an account?

rene59
    Free Member

Definitely go with the Shaggy option. Why would you even want to admit to doing this, are you mad?

gordimhor

You could try syncing and check if the network keeps a backup, but really it’s. …Requiescat in pace

l0key
    Free Member

lumia devices photos should be uploaded to onedrive, unless you switched it off (Skydrive Camera Roll).

Contacts normally show in Outlook people list, again unless specifically told it to not sync them.

if you know her Hotmail password you can login and check (click the arrow nex to outlook at top left of screen to select people and onedrive)

better off dropping it on the floor and smashing the screen then pop out an buy her a nokia 520 for £80 and cross fingers that stuff was synced up, if not at least you’ve been the hero and replaced it, will be cheaper than the surgery to re-attach them.

rattie79
    Free Member

This has proper made me chuckle! Sorry mate but your doomed, DOOMED I TELL THY

mattsccm
    Free Member

Its a few phone numbers. She can just bung them in again. Can’t she. If not that’s here fault for not doing it properly. 😆

choppersquad
    Free Member

She’s not happy.
    Thinking the spare room might be an option tonight?

mrmo
    Free Member

can i suggest not sleeping, just in case she decides to castrate you in your sleep.

mikertroid
    Free Member

It’s 100% her fault for not having it all backed up. You’ve taught her a valuable lesson in technology.

I’d head off down the pup, or at the very least expect some massive thanks off her for your kindness.

CountZero

Choppersquad’s bed for the next week:

Edric64
    Free Member

I just have numbers on my phone .Its all I can do to use it for that never mind use any of the data or the camera or sync or anything else more advanced than text and call !!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Have just deleted everything from wife's phone. Heeeelllp!!’ is closed to new replies.