Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Have just decided which way to vote
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

rightplacerighttime – Member

Hey everyone, guess who I'm voting for?

I'm not going to give the game away with too many clues, except that it will be someone from one of the main parties.

😕 ………….. 😕 ………….. 😕 …………………………………. 💡 …………………….is he a "local" man ?

julianwilson
    Free Member

Tiger6791 – Member

Tiger, don't be thick.

Sorry I'll wander back to the retard clinic

I think you'll find they mostly closed under the Conservatives in the 80's. They were probably called something like that in those days too! Nowadays if you consider yourself a 'retard' you'll be wanting expensive, understaffed, relatively unskilled, poorly regulated private care at great expense to to your local authority via council tax.

molgrips
    Free Member

This is actually getting quite exciting 🙂 The election I mean, not the thread. Despite the Amy Pond pics.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This is actually getting quite exciting The election I mean, not the thread

Sod the election…………I'm more interested in who rightplacerighttime is going to vote for.

tomzo
    Free Member

aracer
    Free Member

Well done vinnyeh.

rightplacerighttime – I said it wasn't supposed to be a guessing game, and who I'm actually voting for and from which party is irrelevant to the point.

Though now it's been revealed I can also point out that one of the other things against him with his hypocritical negative campaigning is that he talks about getting rid of the Labour and Tory sleaze, yet his wife (who's currently an MP and he works a paid assistant for) has been made to pay back wrongly claimed mortgage interest on the house they jointly own.

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

I thought I might just spice the thread up a bit…

In case anyone thought it was boring.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I surmise that RPRT
    1. you really want to vote lib dem but you do not live somewhere where this will count- they seem honest and a bit left wing. you may even be pro european.
    2. you will vote against the party you most dislike- Dave you just dont trust them on an emotional level and see them as representing business, privledge and class
    3. you will , despite your general sense of failure about them, reluctantly vote Labour.

Is my career in astrology confirmed or am i threatening Derren Brown?

Woody
    Free Member

Amy Pond

a true scot

No way – she's obviously wearing (laddered) tights under her microkilt and that can't be a whisky !

rightplacerighttime
    Free Member

Actually Junkyard, I will be voting Lib Dem. We already have an incumbent Lib Dem MP who seems quite good except on a couple of misguided local issues such as wanting to build Sandford a bypass and allow hoards more tourists into the Isle of Purbeck in the summer.

But I've always voted Lib Dem, even when I've lived in constituencies where they didn't have a chance.

In the local elections I will either be voting UKIP or spoiling my ballot paper as the incumbent Lib Dem is an idiot – I count either as a protest vote and I can't bring myself to vote Tory (vapid, brash, thick) or Labour (moribund).

However, as I look into my crystal ball, do I see your pencil hovering near the Green Party candidate?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

So you are going to vote Tory aracer ?

Well it's a dirty business – but someone's got to do it.

Although it's fairly unusual for anyone to actually admit doing the dirty deed.

It's the sort of unnatural and depraved act which people carry out quietly in the secluded privacy of a polling booth – with the curtains securely closed, and away from prying eyes, and then vehemently deny ever having had committed.

You, are, so, are going to feel durty and thoroughly ashamed of yourself on Friday morning. When you wake up and realise the ghastly and hideous truth. That you are just another …… repulsive, loathsome, Tory voter.

…..and may God have mercy on your soul

😐

aracer
    Free Member

So you are going to vote Tory aracer ?

Yes, but it's not my fault.

If we're going to talk about local elections as well, then I'm happy to admit I'll be voting Lib Dem in that, as the current incumbent is superb (he stood for MP last time round – if it was him again I'd be able to vote for a real "local champion").

PJM1974
    Free Member

Okay, so no-one wants the Tories in. Fine.

But to suggest that no-one has a soul unless they opt to re-elect a lying, spinning, cheating, spying bunch of warmongers who've privatized university education is an absolute fart in the face.

I voted Blair in 1997. None of the things which made me vote for him materialized and whole bunch of bad stuff I didn't want, did.

Lib Dem for me.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Did you see Brown's speech in Dunfries just now? Hell I almost want to vote Labour. Has the man been ill?

aracer
    Free Member

Lib Dem for me.

Oh, so you want a Labour government then?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If we're going to talk about local elections as well, then I'm happy to admit I'll be voting Lib Dem

Now that's what I call kinky – you swing both ways…….from the Daily Mail……. to the Guardian.

Junkyard
    Free Member

do I see your pencil hovering near the Green Party candidate

No candidate in my constitueny sadly.Given PR would be between them and Lib Dems- talk a lot of sense redistributive taxatiob, pro european ish, Lembit Opek [spelling] whats not to like? Sadly I have to vote against the Tories – big swing seat goes with election victor since 45 iirc so I must reluctantly vote Labour.

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Have just decided which way to vote’ is closed to new replies.