Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Have I missed something going off between Lewis Hamilton and his Dad?
  • rockhopper70

Not really that avid a followe of F1 nor a Lewis fan but there seemed to be a lot of skirting discussion during the intro to today’s race about Lewis’ mindset.
    I know he has finished with Nicloe Schler…..Cherslin……Sershin…….the pussycat doll but what’s with his dad as manager?

white101

He gave a interview with that bloke off the bbc on todays race and seemed to be saying that button was in a ‘much better place’ than he was, ‘his family are around him his girlfriend his dad all all happy and with him’ I thought it all sounded like a bit of a cop out from hamilton. I guess something must be going on?

julesgee
    Free Member

Lewis’s Dad, Anthony used to manage Lewis, at the end of last season he split with his father and then early this year Lewis signed with Simon Fuller (He of Spice girls fame, The Beckham’s etc) Whilest most driver have their managers at at each race, with Fuller’s organisation they are at arm’s length at race weekend so it’s just Lewis and his trainer. Jenson has his dad, manager, GF and trainer with him all the time so has people to chill with. Funnily enough Lewis’s dad is always at the race weekend as he manages Paul Di Resta who currently drives for Force India. I guess lewis know’s he had made a mistake by spliting but will not admit it

rockhopper70

If it’s Simon Fuller is it just the sort of PR side, the glamour bit and not for negotiating contracts and that. I would have thought that all that rubbish would be banned from race weekend anyway.

lucien

At least his dad is not shaggin his ex…..that would take your mind off things 😯

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Have I missed something going off between Lewis Hamilton and his Dad?’ is closed to new replies.