Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Have I got news for you
  • D0NK

Anyone know why it wasn’t on? Just tried watching the show I’d recorded and it was a repeat, did a load of googling can’t find any info.
    Super injuction was mentioned by 1 twitterer but thats about it (if it is an injunction I’m not asking for info on who or what – but why didn’t they just edit it out?) no info on bbc website that I can see.

LycraLout
    Free Member

Is the news that you have for me that you have no news for me? Because if it is then I have some news for you.

Or do I?

scaredypants

from BBC website:

Series 41 Episode 9
    Broadcast Fri, 10 Jun 2011, 22:00 on BBC HD but not available on BBC iPlayer.
    9/9. Paul and Ian are joined by Jo Brand, Reginald D Hunter and Joanna Scanlan

If true, series has ended – unless they’re being very cagey about it all

D0NK

hmmm, quite a few twitters wondering what happened to it on friday night, maybe we’re just thick 🙂

cranberry
    Free Member

I downloaded it this evening ( the extended version ) should have been available post screening on Saturday evening I think.

Maybe there were death threats from the militant wing of The Cliff Richards Appreciation Society ?

D0NK

Saturday’s is a repeat, wasn’t on at all on friday. Just looking and it was a new series of my family on friday so looks like it was just end of series, I’ll put my tinfoil hat away.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Series 41 Episode 9
    Broadcast Fri, 10 Jun 2011, 22:00 on BBC HD but not available on BBC iPlayer.
    9/9. Paul and Ian are joined by Jo Brand, Reginald D Hunter and Joanna Scanlan

Watched this one on the day, was indeed last of the current series.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Have I got news for you’ is closed to new replies.