• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by DrP.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Haunted house…
  • fizzicist
    Free Member

Moved into an old Victorian terraced house in Oct.

Just been sat downstairs listening to music & perusing STW.

Music finished. Sat enjoying the peace and quiet. Then heard a ghostly murmuring from the hall. Every few minutes a moaning, whimpering noise.

I’m not into all that afterlife claptrap but was seriously shited up.

Turns out the cat has found a warm spot in the hall and appears to have a particularly violent bout of indigestion. **** animal….

scaredypants

cat is possessed, more like

Pook

i used to live in a basement flat in an old house. It was always dark, and full of little nooks and crannies.

One night, I’d been in the living room playing on the PS2 until late on 1-2am. I was on my own in the house – it was dark, and the doors were closed. Nobody could get in to the room without me hearing them.

Suddenly, something grabbed the back of my chair and shook it violently. I jumped, but figured it was one of my mates who had sneaked in as I must have dozed off, but when I looked round – nothing. I was alone. Freaked out, and most certainly alone in the basement of the dark old house.

I went to bed but didn’t sleep much.

Next morning I watched the news to hear about the earthquake which had hit northern england at about half one that morning.

😀

spacemonkey

We live in a modernised (but in character) 16th/17th cottage. Plenty of unexplained goings-on in one particular corner of the kitchen; hear the sound of glasses smashing but there’s no glass, kettle switches on, extractor switches on, thumps on the wall, lights don’t work (but do elsewhere) etc.

Other stuff happens elsewhere too.

DrP

Every morning I’m sure there’s a ghost in our house who clangs and rattles the plumbing pipes, and makes a ‘gurgling’ noise.
    I’m sure he’s the ghost of an Eskimo, and he only makes this disturbance around the time the heating comes on, so I suspect he doesn’t like the warmth…..??

DrP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Haunted house…’ is closed to new replies.