Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Has the world moved on without me?
  • CountZero

Eeeee, when I were a lad, it were the rubber suit filled with Swarfega and ball bearings, with a rolled-up copy of the Exchange and Mart. How times have changed. ;0)

DickBarton

Yeah probably is…I don’t actually make them but it sounds a much more interesting job than I do just now…

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Swarfega and ball bearings you say? Luxury.

In my day it were used battleship oil full of rusty razor blades all wrapped up in an old diving suit and an old lead pipe for smacking the backsides with, and we were grateful.

Macinblack
    Free Member

Apparently, they are for in the dark so that the recipient can tell who’s who during a spit roast.

Stoner
    Free Member

Swarfega and ball bearings you say?

sounds like a “posh” wnak.

“Would sir care for a knobbly johnny to wear inside-out, a tub of E45 and a pair of Marigolds for sir’s posh wnak?”

NZCol

Yeah i saw them too and being that i had plenty of loose change i bought one, i think we were in a service station on the M1 actually ? Anyway, without too much detail possibly one of the strangest things i have experienced, missus agreed. Right up there with that minty lubricant which was like putting Vix vaporub on your c0ck. Anyway, i’ll stick to my flaggelation and s3x swing thanks very much….

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Has the world moved on without me?’ is closed to new replies.