Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Has anyone noticed this cold spell?
  • allmountainventure
    Free Member

bruneep – Member
    Windows – You had windows?
    We only had windows when enough ice formed in the holes in the wall.
    Walls, you had walls?
    You lucky lucky bar staff I could only dream off wall when sitting in the rubbish tip.

POSTED 7 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

You lived in the rubbish tip? PARADISE!! all ten of us lived up the nostril of an old tramp.

inigomontoya
    Free Member

This is my favourite weather for riding, no cleaning the bike, amazing traction, beautiful blue skies and the hills are nearly empty of walkers.magic.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member
    I don’t want to sound like some BOF going on about the “old days”,

snip ——————– 8<——————–

Mind you – I set the boiler to get the central heating going at full wack for two hours before I got home yesterday and it had only managed to struggle to an internal temperature of 15C…

… but we were ‘appy.

Stoner
    Free Member

sounds about right D.

Just ordered some bar muffs on ebay though as my fingers fell off on the way home from Pershore on the scooter this evening.

Come on the snow though, I want to go ride the white stuff on Mt Malvern tomorrow night!

maccruiskeen

The MET office is in a no-win situation : under-react & we all ask “why weren’t we warned?”, over-react and we all moan about another innaccurate OTT prediction. The latter is the better option because at least people prepare for the worst even if it never transpires.

Theres a reason why they are in a no-win situation, with the media at least.

CaptJon
    Free Member

it has been sub zero in the mornings here, but there hasn’t been any ice. what has happened to the ice?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Snow on its way this afternoon/evening apparently, will fire up the impreza for some fun then promptly put it back on the drive remembering skinnies are what you need in the snow!!! 🙄

MrWoppit
    Free Member

TheBrick – Member

Somebody’s got to do the obvious, I suppose. 🙄

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone noticed this cold spell?’ is closed to new replies.