Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • has guy martin recently got a new agent or something?
  • xherbivorex
    Free Member

not that i’m complaining cos i happen to think he’s emminently watchable and a genuinely nice bloke, but at the end of this week’s gadget show they previewed next week where he and his mate mave are going to be testing “all terrain mountain bikes” (their words!) with footage of them on some nice swoopy trails riding a five and some other decent looking bike.
    so, is he in the early stages of taking over television?
    rather him than some moron like p mcguinness or whatever, i say.

hels
    Free Member

Yes I caught that show about the Boat on friday, it really does have something for everyone, petrol heads, history buffs, interesting facial hair afficianados, I think there were even some trains in the background.

But most important it looks like the next episode has a shower scene, for the ladies. Maybe he might even get his bum out, for Diane…

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Don’t know whats going on with his agent,but he’s been into mountainbikes for years,I can remember an article in one of the bike mags were he said his ideal way to wind down was going to Morzine with his mates for a week.He’s also done the manx E2E the last couple of years.

5thElefant
    Free Member

He’s always done a great job with his media image. Great to see it’s paying off for him (beyond his sponsored athlete status with Tetley Tea).

grum
    Free Member

Wow is the gadget show actually going to test proper mountain bikes on proper mountain bike trails? I remember some ridiculous thing with a DH bike a little while ago.

jools182
    Free Member

he’s got a big personality which makes him great as a TV presenter

looks like his retirement is sorted

ourmaninthenorth

He really could do with concentrating a little more on winning the blinkin’ TT though, couldn’t he?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘has guy martin recently got a new agent or something?’ is closed to new replies.