Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Has "Flow" done a runner?
  • toys19
    Free Member

Northwind – Member
    TBH regardless of anything else it’d be a bit grim if he feels he’s been hounded off… Either he can back up his claims, or he needs to own up, apologise and learn from it but there’s got to be a place here for that surely? People screw up.

Thats a fair comment. You have made me realise that I only want him to be held to account, not ostracised as I implied earlier.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Kit, I am disappoint. Unless you just think of me as the sensitive type?

Anyway my flamewars with Big Hitter/oracle Gary Extreme are just a laugh-he’s as humble as you like in real life.

wrecker
    Free Member

I think Flow came on, poked the silly monkeys with a digital stick and swaggered off! let’s face it, all you guys have to do, is this shit!

I don’t think so. He routinely wound himself up more than anyone else.

wwaswas

my flamewars with Big Hitter/oracle Gary Extreme are just a laugh

maybe to you two, to the casual observer it just looks like ‘stw vitriol as usual’.

kaesae
    Free Member

toys19 – Member

Northwind – Member
    TBH regardless of anything else it’d be a bit grim if he feels he’s been hounded off… Either he can back up his claims, or he needs to own up, apologise and learn from it but there’s got to be a place here for that surely? People screw up.

Thats a fair comment. You have made me realise that I only want him to be held to account, not ostracised as I implied earlier.

Held to account 😯 Hahahaha

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Thanks mr Flynn, I thought it looked like spooky woods.

dflynn
    Free Member

No problem Rupert,in that video it does’nt look no where near as good as Spooky Woods,if you have’nt ever been to Glentress then i can highly recommend doing so, utterly fanstastic!

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Thanks Dflynn, yes I’ve heard spooky woods is an amazing downhill. Me and some mates are off up in a few week, hopefully there’ll be no snow! Would you recommend body armour for up there? I’ve heard it’s extremely technical in places to ride! 😮

jedi

spooky woods is ok. the vid looked way more fun 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

what’s interesting is some bloke typing some stuff on here under a pseudonym called “flow” has STIRRED UP this . That is interesting. maybe it’s interesting for a reason? otherwise it wouldn’t be interesting and pass by.

dflynn
    Free Member

Hi again Rupert, Spooky Woods is’nt that technical,but of you like jumps then its super fun,depends on your riding as to whether you wear body armour,personally i would wear full armour for it and ride a suitable full suspension bike.
    The red and blue at GT are immense,you could spend a full weekend riding it all and never get bored of it,fast and swoopy fun. 🙂

rupertpostlethwaite
    Free Member

Thanks again mr Flynn and jedi, I’m fairly new to (technical) mountain biking and the last place I rode was coady-brenin. Dont think I’ve ever rode anything as tech as that before! Even my friend struggled and he’s been mountain biking all his life! And a very good rider too! Far too rocky for my liking, but that video of flows didn’t look that tech tbh! Think I will take my body armour just incase! 😆 thanks again. Is there any descent cafes near by?

dflynn
    Free Member

if you don’t like technical biking then spooky wooky woods will be right up your street.
    There is all the facilities a Mountain Biker needs at Glentress,bike shop,showers,cafe you name it!A superb skills area to hone in them skills so you can tackle the technical Coed y brenin again!
    Enjoy!

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Has "Flow" done a runner?’ is closed to new replies.