Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Has anyone used Ladgecom or Razor goggles?
  • Zaskar93
    Free Member

Has anyone used Ladgecom Clear Lens TR90 Frame Cycling & Running Glasses & Goggles or the Rayzor Professional UV400 Black 2 In 1 Cycling – MTB Sunglasses? Both avaialble cheap on Amazon.

I don’t know if it’s because I wear contact lenses but my eyes tend to tear and get sore when it’s cold and especially on downhills. I’m not a downhiller; I’ve always used some sort of sunglasses, currently Endura Piranha during the day and some dhb or similar clear ones for night riding but was considering getting some inexpensive and not massive goggles, especially for the colder night rides.

Any other suggestions also gratefully received.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I don’t know if it’s because I wear contact lenses but my eyes tend to tear and get sore when it’s cold and especially on downhills

I get this, for me its because of blocked tear ducts. I can cope in normal life but as soon as I have a breeze over my eyes they are pouring.

I have no experience with those goggles but I use Oakley O Frames for riding and skiing.

Zaskar93
    Free Member

I Ache, What is the fit of the Oakley O Frames like? I have a pin head so don’t want them to be too big and I would also be looking to use them with a standard Giro Hex helmet; would they work OK with that rather than the full face they are probably designed for.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I have a fat face but my head measures on the threshold of medium and large. I have worn mine very comfortably with a giro xen, Protec ace and my bell drop ff. There is a fantastic range of frame and lens colours so you are bound to find something you like. For normal riding you are best off with a dual vented lens. These are a bit more expensive but don’t fog up anywhere as much as normal lenses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone used Ladgecom or Razor goggles?’ is closed to new replies.