Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Has anyone had trouble with FSA K-Force flat bars?
  • GrumpyDave
    Free Member

As per the title really. Got a set cheapish in America at the beginning of last year out of curiosity about running flat bars again, but haven’t got round to fitting them.
    Asked a similar question last week about the K-force cranks and there was some talk of breakage issues.

So, use the FSAs or get alloy Easton EA70s?

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

I have some K-Force OS X 640mm had from CycleWhip on eBay, had the riser version at 660mm for four years too, great bar, had the older style 25.4 K-Force 600mm a few years back too, no problems ever and I’m harsh with the bike so all good!

GrumpyDave
    Free Member

Bumpity Bump Bump

mathewshotbolt
    Free Member

only trouble i’ve heard of is with the knock-off’s on ebay.
    There are lots of fakes about, slk posts, kforce bars and dodgy “carbon matrix” slk + ritchey carbon stems.
    seen a good number of failures!

the stems look so fake and yet people still buy them….

sambob
    Free Member

Only issue with cranks that I’ve seen has been the inserts coming loose, which has been a problem for a fair number of carbon cranks. If they’re legit I wouldn’t worry.

rockymerlin
    Free Member

Yeah, I bent mine the other day, slapped on a load of ice. I’m not sure what wouls have happened if it weren’t for the alloy inserts.

tk46hal
    Free Member

I use K force riser bars at 660mm and over sized. Never had a problem and they look great.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone had trouble with FSA K-Force flat bars?’ is closed to new replies.