Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • has anyone else achieved absolutely nothing sofar today and….
  • alpin
    Free Member

….still sitting in their bed clobber?

time to get dressed, i think.

BigDummy
    Free Member

No, I had to get up, travel 45 minutes and change clothes to achieve absolutely nothing. Hey ho. 😀

Johnboy373
    Free Member

Yeah mate I on holiday myself. All i've done so far today is walk my dog.

carlphillips
    Free Member

ive sat in watched the incredibles/kung fu panda/scooby doo/shrek/the gruffalo and surfed the net, got to go out and pick up eldest from school in a mo and its pouring down with snow…i dont want to leave the house!

i will probably get out for a ride later though..

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Nothing new for me i'm afraid 🙁 – hope that will change soon though.

the-muffin-man

I've been at work since 4th Jan and achieved nothing! Just can't get going yet this year.

ctznsmith
    Free Member

No, I've had my most productive day in months!

Olly
    Free Member

Im in the office on my ownsome today.
    muchly enjoying Radio6 (reccomended by the STW massive)
    admiring the lass from the next office by timing trips to the coffee room.

currently done about 1 hours work today.

PJ266
    Free Member

I drove from Norfolk to Aberystwyth this morn, left at 6am. Im knackered.

alpin
    Free Member

Johnboy373 – Member

that's ok. you're on holiday. this is my life. i've really got to change something.

Jamie
    Free Member

I am waiting about for Interlink to come and pickup my forks to take to TFT. They got 2.5 hours to get their asses here. Spent the morning stripping the bike down and giving it post-snow clean/lube.

Now just bored as cannot go out or grab a shower in case they ring the doorbell.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

me, off to work at 5pm and am still in my dressing gown. The house is no less messy than when i got up (goal number 1 for the day out of the window) and the washing pile is still there.

oh well. best get to action

ton

sat at my desk all day long, and wound a few easy to wind up people up on here.
    all good fun……….. 😉

thepurist

I've got so little work on at the mo that one full on productive day would clean me out, so achieving little each day is a way of ekeing it out until I either get some more or call it a day. Happy times.

iDave
    Free Member

i have slowly disintegrated into a mental abyss. but i think it looks like i'm working.

jimmy

alpin – Member

Johnboy373 – Member

that's ok. you're on holiday. this is my life. i've really got to change something.

snap, lets go for a ride

MrNutt
    Free Member

think yourself lucky I managed to argue for three hours in phones4u to absolutely no avail, I must applaude their call center (who the instore staff put me through to) for their relentless and tedious stonewalling, I thought they'd crack but they bested even me! shocking!

markenduro
    Free Member

Got out the door at half past six, rode a mile towards work, threw up on the side of the road, turned around and came home. Not much done today…

Jamie
    Free Member

Huzzah!

Interlink got here at 16:55. So the day was not a complete waste…..

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I have been to the shops? Does that count? However I am back in my dressing gown now 🙂 Thats about all I have done so far

{ I am working a nightshift tonight so have been bacdk to bed for a doze}

alpin
    Free Member

i've just got back in from teaching my class – the highlight of my day (excluding the big w*nk i had earlier).

i've got to get a little more focus and direction into my life. i just don't know in which direction to take it.

jimmy

i've got to get a little more focus and direction into my life. i just don't know in which direction to take it.

again, snap

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Can't apply myself to work…adding content to my website and also waiting for the post so I can organise some appointments if the goods arrive, also planing a mailshot..well thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

lyons
    Free Member

so far today, achieved nothing, customers cancelled because of the snow… but i will go for a ride in a bit… i fancy riding somewhere half decent, but i don't think my van will gt up the road…

KT1973
    Free Member

Done Jack ship. No exercise for 4 days. Starting to wobble

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Still in my PJs 😀

Off work following Tennis Elbow surgery, so not allowed to owt. Bored after only a week.

Tried to get tea ready but peeling spuds with left hand only is a laff!

catfood
    Free Member

Yep dragged myself into town to shoot a job which got cancelled as soon as I got there, not long back home, off to get a pasty in a minute so not a totally wothless day.

catfood
    Free Member

Mmm lovely.

silverT4
    Free Member

No,

Got up early to pick up colleague to visit BETT Show in Olympia. Drove to Rugby train station on slippy roads. Got on train………….

……………………………………………………………….

………………………………………………………………..

got told trains stopping at Milton Keynes, and buses continuing journey (yeah, right!). Got off train. Paid £7 for 40 minutes parking.
    Drove home.
    Changed into suit.
    Drove into work and taught all my lessons today.

Not worthless, but not as expected.

Will try again tomorrow.

silverT4
    Free Member

No,

Got up early to pick up colleague to visit BETT Show in Olympia. Drove to Rugby train station on slippy roads. Got on train………….

……………………………………………………………….

………………………………………………………………..

Got told trains stopping at Milton Keynes, and buses continuing journey (yeah, right!).

Got off train.

Paid £7 for 40 minutes parking.
    Drove home.
    Changed into suit.
    Drove into work and taught all my lessons today.

Not worthless, but not as expected.

Will try again tomorrow.

alpin
    Free Member

#
    jimmy – Member

again, snap
    Posted 5 hours ago # Report-Post

are you my double….? weird because my name is James, too…. time to ring mum i think.

i did go to a few bike shops today to ask if they needed a hand, but they didn't.

tomorrow: kids course (arrrghh! four 6-7 year olds not wanting to do anything except play with the mini shop stuff. little shits with pushy parents)

scu98rkr
    Free Member

I decided to work from home today. By 12 I'd achieved nothing, had lunch then went out for a ride ! 🙂

Feel like achieved alot more than I would had at work.

el-Gato-Negro
    Free Member

Alpin. I regularly achieve sod all, might go out on the bike, go for a surf or just listen to music. The bonkers thing is…..

my names james too.

There must be more unproductive james' out there

alpin
    Free Member

[x-files theme tune] der der der der der [/x-files theme tune]

rockitman

Handed my notice in on Monday. Struggling to motivate myself to do anything at the moment…

samuri
    Free Member

I started work in the public sector on Monday, I've still not done anything productive. I've got a long way to go before I meet the same lack of productivity from some of the people there though. For example, I don't get an access card till friday because they only take photographs on friday. WTF??!

jimmy

what about today? just going to change out my pyjamas for lunch. then I'm going to polish my cars windows inside because they're filthy.

after that the day is anyone's guess. its like russian roulette only nothing like it.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Not seen the postie all week so thats messed my whole week up waiting for orders, also cannot get motivated, having a cold doesnt help!

TimP
    Free Member

Doing some piling specifications on NBS. Should take a few hours but baby due on Saturday so cant concentrate on anything so still doing it. Started yesterday lunchtime

AND we are rubbish at cricket today

jimmy

aah cricket. something i never enjoyed or saw the point of. maybe that will change.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘has anyone else achieved absolutely nothing sofar today and….’ is closed to new replies.