Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Has anybody had their MTB shoes resoled at feet first?
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

I have some MP90s that are great apart from the sole is knackered. Rather than buy new shoes I’m thinking about just having some five ten rubber put on them.

Has anybody else done this, what did you think?

Tracey

Yes, had a pair of gortex boots resoled with five ten rubber. Still going strong

MarkN
    Free Member

I took some Spesh shoes in to get some of the sole re glued. Waste of time and money as it only lasted a couple of rides. Shortly after the other, non repaired shoe failed in the same way.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Anybody else. As much as I appreciate the input two opposites don’t help lots.

Tracey

We had 2 pairs done at the same time, both are first class and would use them again.

jaylaz73

Be careful, there is feet first Sheffield and feet first Chesterfield, the Sheffield store has nothing to do with the Chesterfield store and let me down badly with a pair of high altitude mountaineering boots which failed on day one of a big trip. I eventually got a refund. Feet first in Chesterfield are brilliant and I can recommend them on account of some resoling I have had done.

Tracey

Ours were done in Chesterfield

boltonjon

wow – didn’t know there were companies out there offering such a service

how much do they normally charge?

nedrapier

Approach, BMX, Skate Board & MTB shoe resole in Dotty Stealth C4 – per pair £45.00

P&P £8.00 – per order

I_Ache
    Free Member

It was the chesterfield one I was looking at.

As for the price, about £40 cheaper than I can find new 5:10s Problem is they arnt new 5:10s they will still be old battered shoes with a new sole.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Has anybody had their MTB shoes resoled at feet first?’ is closed to new replies.