Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Harry Styles on bbc now.
  • burko73

Why does Harry Stylez get a show on the bbc then?

I just switched on after a powercut to see him murdering “the chain” by fleetwood mac.

Very average. Have I missed something. Iz it for da kids?

I’m going to google him…

mrhoppy

And why’s he wearing his nans curtains?

bikebouy
    Free Member

Get in the Sea.

BoardinBob

Maybe the biggest male solo star in the world right now?

think that probably warrants a tv show

And yes it’s for the kidz

maxtorque

Probably because the DG of the beeb sent down a memo from “Up high” about how auntie must appeal to all audiences and provide a “broad range” of program content……..

CheesybeanZ

Double axe throwing – 😯

wrightyson
    Free Member

I **** hate that absolute **** Nick kiss arse grimshaw!

nick1962
    Free Member

After Let it Shine, that 8 week Saturday night prime time promotion the BBC ran for the tax dodging has beens Take That, under the guise of a talent show competition this is small beer.All their songs plugged all for a West end show about them,disgraceful.Made Simon Cowell’s operations look like a charity.

rene59
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41843485

Funding shortfall my arse.

Maybe if they didn’t spend huge amounts of other peoples money on absolute shite, and instead invested it in some actual quality they would stand a chance.

They have some cheek complaining.

wrightyson
    Free Member

You could always press the red button and watch Liam….

rOcKeTdOg

Who is Harry styles?

Drac

You could always press the red button and watch Liam….

I think he’s suffered enough.

ransos
    Free Member

A popular entertainer on BBC1? Whatever next?

DezB
    Free Member

You want a treat, watch that “new Top of The Pops” – Sounds Like Friday Night, or whatever they’ve called it. My lord, no wonder da kidz sit and stare at their phones/ipads these days if that’s the best the BBC can come up with. PLAY INTERESTING NEW MUSIC YOU MORONS. When will they ever learn that DJs are not comedians? 😥

AdamW
    Free Member

Who is Harry styles?

Most probably Mr & Mrs Style’s boy.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

DezB
    Free Member

I thought he’d just started a pop career off the back of his acting in ‘Dunkirk’

burko73

I just assumed it would be on ceebeebies or whatever if he was a kids pop star person. 8 pm on bbc is for adults. Do kids watch tv anymore, couldn’t they put it on YouTube or something?

ads678

He might have shit taste in suits but he can sing.

DezB
    Free Member

Most X Factor finalists can sing. That doesn’t make them worth listening to.

ads678

Sorry….

bikebouy
    Free Member

And yet you’re watching it..

Says more about you than the programme.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I personally don’t mind the fella. I watched the last track which was one of his own. I don’t mind that record and as said the lad can sing. What I usually say to folk in this situation is, you can always switch it over or off, its not compulsory to watch just because it’s the beeb

burko73

I must have missed the bit where he can sing. He was murdering a fleetwood Mac song when our power came back on. Trying too hard to be cool I thought. But what do I know. As long as the kids are happy I guess. Bettter in watching harry than outside chucking fireworks about. Great strategy by the bbc if that was the aim mind!

DezB
    Free Member

And yet… all the other things you could do with that hour…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I hate Jerry Lee Lewis with all his jitterbugging and whirlygigging, it’ll end in Sodom and gamorrah, mark my words

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

yeah kind of echoing what DezB says. loads of people can sing, or can be taught to sing. Means very little to me.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Harry Styles on bbc now.’ is closed to new replies.