Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)
  • Harry Rednapp
  • sharkbait
    Free Member

Why would you put £190k into an account in Monaco unless you wanted to hide it?
    I suspect he may be stuffed on this one.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Aye, Harry Redknapp not looking too good either 🙄

sharkbait
    Free Member

😳

zippykona

For the sake of English football I would like to state that I lent him the money and asked him to put it there.
    Therefore his reputation is spotless and can be next England manager and have a knighthood while he’s at it.

warton
    Free Member

nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing that little toad go to prison for a few months

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He’s stuffed for sure. Hopefully anyway.

(it’s Redknapp I think 🙂 )

sharkbait
    Free Member

he’s obiously good at his job but he seems a slimey little toad to me.

nickf
    Free Member

Four years, I reckon.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I think the dog should be able to spend that money how it wishes, preferably on one humongous bone!

hughjardon
    Free Member

With the level of deceit shown I think he should have a knighthood 😀

binners

He didn’t commit the fundamental schoolboy error of forgetting his ‘political contributions’ did he? The fool!

lazybike
    Free Member

Prison?…no chance

England manager?….no chance

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I hope you’re right on both accounts Lazybike.

Lifer
    Free Member

The only man able to unite Portsmouth and Southampton fans.

Odious little crook.

loum
    Free Member

Its a shame he wasn’t made England manager 10 years ago.
    He’s a good football manager, but needs to be kept away from money like an alky with vodka.
    Every club he’s been to has improved their football results and then gone into financial meltdown. He usually bails just before the sh1t hits the fan.
    Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth (twice), southampton all promoted then administraion within 2 years of him leaving. If I was a Tottenham fan, I’d be bricking it.
    It’s to late for him now with England. He’s done the crime, now do the time.

camo16
    Free Member

What exactly is the punishment for tax evasion?

I can’t see this diamond geezer going down, but it would be good to see a short period in the nick if he is as guilty a scroat as it seems.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

As a Spurs fan I’m hoping for this scandal to be just enough to stop him getting the England job, but also not quite enough for him to go to prison.

Reluctant
    Free Member

Going the way of Lester Pigott, i reckons.

binners

Former Spurs and England managers normally have an impeccable pedigree

😆

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’re forgetting Glenn Hoddle, Binners… a good religious man.

warton
    Free Member

loum hits the nail on the head regarding his managerial credentials.

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Hmm beating someone up in a pub…….slap on the wrist
    drug dealing…………slap on the wrist
    Rioting (making govt and state look bad)………………prison
    diddling HMRC out of money and not doing it very well………prison.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

TBF he hasn’t been allowed anywhere near the finances at Spurs.. Daniel Levy is one of the most financially astute chairmen around, Harry picks the players he wants, Levy deals with the finance.. otherwise we’d soon end up with reserve team players on 100k+ a week.

hora
    Free Member

A normal person doing this will expect porridge time. I imagine he’ll get off with a fine.

camo16
    Free Member

I wonder if Spurs have any contingencies drawn up presuming that Harry gets banged up.

Maybe it’ll be this guy:

kimbers

im liking the fact that hes being done for not paying tax on bungs

as the FA previously had a wide ranging and in depth review into bungs and found that english football had a clean bill of health (apart from the club whos manager first voiced the accusations of bungs)

football is rotten at every level imho

hora
    Free Member

football is rotten at every level imho

Thing is the football fans view football as a sport but the FIFA, Owners, Managers and Agents view it as a business.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I love it when hora comes in with his deep reading of topics. Always gives me a new perspective. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Well you’re all baying from the terraces with this seasons kit to ‘support your team’ and the name of the business down your forearm…..and Ken Bates is stood there laughing making a nice mint out of the business’…. 😆

portlyone

I hope he never gets anywhere near the England job.

hora
    Free Member

When did Pompy fold again?

loum
    Free Member

timc
    Free Member

Ming the Merciless – Member
    Hmm beating someone up in a pub…….slap on the wrist
    drug dealing…………slap on the wrist

??

dooosuk
    Free Member

When did Pompy fold again?

They’re just about to be wound up as I type.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

The HMRC winding-up hearing is due to be heard on February the 20th…

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Broken Dreams by Tom Bower is worth a read. The whole chapter devoted to Redknapp sums up why I would like to see him banged up.

A friend of mine wrote a lovely screenplay based on Redknapp’s time at West Ham – All In The Game which starred Ray Winstone.

The bloke is very crooked, and ll this is just the tip of the iceberg. He’s lucky he has so many media friends otherwise lots more would have been reported IMO.

joao3v16
    Free Member

football fans view football as a sport

I thought football fans viewed football as actually being about life and death, considering the volume of guff that’s spouted about football in this country, and grown men crying when ‘their’ team loses.

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Redknapp wasn’t the only villan at Pompey. I doubt if the truth will ever be able to be untangled.

hora
    Free Member

Was only £190k put it into this acount or was was it just the remnants of money put into the account- i.e. multiple payments?

Even if its true that made disastrous investments in Monaco what does that matter to the HMRC? They don’t award point or sympathy to how you spend your money, only to how you earn it.

Garry_Lager
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Harry Rednapp’ is closed to new replies.