Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Hard Drive Crashed with all my lossless iTunes library.
  • bonzodog
    Free Member

Is there any software out there that will allow me to plug in my Ipod, create a new iTunes library (on my new external drive) and suck all the music out. or doesnt it work like that??

or do I have to start burning all my CD's again 🙁

tomzo
    Free Member

google "ipod to pc"

you'll need to download some software to get it back. I've used copypod in the past before and it worked well.

stevomcd
    Free Member

Cool, going to have to try that myself. I plugged my laptop power cable into my external drive by mistake last week. 😯

tomzo
    Free Member

paulosoxo
    Free Member

podlift.com

br
    Free Member

Isn't there a backup option in i-Tunes?

Not sure whether it backs up more than bought stuff though…

bruneep

+1 for copy pod

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Your drive may have surived open the case and remove it from the more likely busted power supply.

Wally

Ditto remove drive and install into PC , easy job.

bonzodog
    Free Member

The bizzare thing with my busted drive is that (due to a shortage of USB ports) I have the optical mouse plugged into the one of the usb ports on the HD (and I download my pics in the other) and it works fine, so there doesnt appear to be a power supply problem, its just that my pc cannot find the HD (G:\).

Ive tried installing it again with the CD, and even tried installing it on my sons laptop to no avail 🙁

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Hard Drive Crashed with all my lossless iTunes library.’ is closed to new replies.