Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Har Mar Superstar
  • DezB
    Free Member

Saw this sex god at the Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms last night with a crowd of about 40 people.
    What a great gig. The man is an awesome entertainer and can sing and get down just like Prince.. (if slightly chubbier)
    Check your local listings if you know whats good for ya!

I even took my first ever (and last!) phone-photo, just for you lot

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

😯

And I'm sorry, but WHO??

Pigface
    Free Member

The horror, the horror.

DezB
    Free Member

And I'm sorry, but WHO??

Your loss mate 😀

DezB
    Free Member

There were a few blokes at the front and one waves Har Mar over.. he listens, steps back –
    "You want me to touch your wife??"
    Bloody hilarious.

scaredypants

… any similarity to bikerfox is entirely coincidental

(please tell me he's wearing gloves there Dez 😯 owoooooo! )

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Your loss mate

No, I wasn't trying to be clever, I really have never heard of him/them. And I've seen some out of the way bands in my time.

So, who?

whyter

You went to see a pot-bellied, almost-naked, mullet-toting guy prance around on a stage, and you're advertising this on STW?

Brave man 😉

bigyinn
    Free Member

DezB, a man obviously comfortable with his sexuality!

DezB
    Free Member

No, I wasn't trying to be clever, I really have never heard of him/them. And I've seen some out of the way bands in my time.
    So, who?

Who? Well he's been around a few years as a funky Prince type guy who has this ironic sexiness – he carries himself (and SINGS!) like a sex god, but looks.. well, you can see. He gets to snog Kate Moss in his latest video.
    Saw him a few years back and he had semi-naked female dancers on stage. This time just a live band (unfortunately).
    Check EZPass, Powerlunch or Brothers & Sisters here http://harmarsuperstar.com/

DezB
    Free Member

bigyinn – Premier Member
    DezB, a man obviously comfortable with his sexuality!

Ooh, I got a twinge… but maybe that was the frottaging… 😉

BlingBling
    Free Member

Power lunch 😆

hilldodger
    Free Member

So, who?

American R&B legend Sean Tillmann !!

little known but influential artist/songwriter who may be best known for his small but epic role in the Starskey'n'Hutch remake as Dancin' Rick………

STATO
    Free Member

The man is an awesome entertainer and can sing and get down just like Prince

agreed, went to see him a few years ago in a tiny room in a club. MINT!

shoefiti
    Free Member

I'm aware of his work – haven't seen a 'live performance' thou. I think i have a few videos i could post? here's a close up:

finbar
    Free Member

I saw him years ago at Glastonbury! He was super funny. Didn't realise he was still around.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Did he do a Vodka advert or something at one point? I remember the name, but I think I assumed he was a promotional character rather than an actual chap. Looks excellent.

It's wierd what people will go along with isn't it? I've seen Jarvis cocker a couple of times this year, and large numbers of young women who don't look old enough to have been into Pulp are clearly perfectly willing to behave on the basis that a stick-thin grey-bearded loon in a tweed jacket dancing like the Lynx commercial is a sexual electro-magnet. 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

@shoefiti
    He made a comment last night – said a bloke in the (small) crowd had shagged Ron jeremy and he was the result.

(nice pic so I can't visit my own thread at work, cheers!)

joe1983
    Free Member

I saw him at Manumission in Ibiza about 10 years ago, he was shagging an amazing bird on a revolving bed in the middle of a dancefloor.

DezB
    Free Member

Now that sounds disturbing!!

noteeth
    Free Member

Saw him do a very funny show at Glastonbury, six years ago or so. The man can dance!

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Har Mar Superstar’ is closed to new replies.