• This topic has 22 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • happy birthday jedi!
  • jedi

i was hoping to have my demo9 back by now. i am so close. i know the nakes of the brothers who have it. not their other details.
    i have tracked 3 other stolen bikes too. i feel great even if the black beauty isnt home yet

41 today btw

Kato

Happy birthday fella

Jamie
    Free Member

Happy birthday Jedi. Good luck on the bike hunt.

Incidentally i have always wondered if it is a good or bad thing to have your birthday right near/on xmas.

jedi

te brothers trade on ebay with dodgy shit.
    they got 4-5 names that i found at least. i know their names 🙂
    just back from my birthday curry and happy as always!

tails
    Free Member

41 forty one!!! the bandeys where doing you a favour buddy heres your new wheels

keep shredding jedi!! What size is your cove hummer/handjob? I'm looking to get a one bike to rule all. :mrgreen:

jedi

mines an 18" sandvik

Kit
    Free Member

Happy Birthday, man!

tails
    Free Member

What curry did you have? do you take the cove up the north shore. reckon those brothers will fold tomorrow, would love to know how many bikes they have had in the area must be ££££££ worth.

jedi

bikes,cars etc…….. i know their names/faces

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Happy birthday Tony, & good luck with the bike.
    Catch you soon.

allthepies
    Free Member

Out of interest, how old are these brothers ? Late teens/early 20's or older ?

(no connection or owt, just wondering)

hora
    Free Member

Are they jumpbike riders?

stratobiker
    Free Member

Happy Birthday Jedi! Yaayyy!!!! 🙂

jedi

late 20's early 30's

Karinofnine

Happy Birthday for yesterday.

I ride xc but have been keeping an eye out for your bike, I know it's not for riding on trails really, but might be with someone who doesn't know anything about bikes.

scraprider
    Free Member

would be a better start to the new year if you get your bike back, happy burfday ,

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Hippo Birdie, Jedi! Best of luck with the ongoing DemoHunt! Nail 'em!

keyses2

Belated Happy Birthday and good job on the bike hunting, !

benji_allen
    Free Member

Don't want to sound like a new boy who suddenly thinks he's every ones best mate, but Happy Birthday – for yesterday I assume. Hope you get your steed back. Just don't get yourself banged up in the process . Was checking out your Bike Skills thingy. Might go for some this year. EZ.

Radioman

Happy Birthday…you youngsta! Im sure it'l b back soon….i just hope u can get some sort of compensation from them for all the damage done..smashing peoples cars to get at some bikes to pawn is pretty sad stuff!

Radioman

naokfreek
    Free Member

Happy birthday dude….the outcome of the 'brothers' situation is gonna be interesting!!

jedi

4/5 ebay seller names…

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘happy birthday jedi!’ is closed to new replies.