Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Hands up whose fallen off today
  • v666ern
    Free Member

Ill start, riding to work, see my mate up ahead so speed up to catch him. Mate stops at traffic lights so i sneek up the drop kerb to overtake him along the path…only turns out skinny wheels and drop kerbs dont mix as i dive across the pavement with bike following (pedals with straps). Look up to find its not my mate and there’s now a queue of traffic at the lights laughing at me 😆

the chap did stop to see if i was ok, mainly just 😳

your turn

br
    Free Member

Me, and just as comical.

Wrong gear, sharp uphill in the dark. Ran out of steam and couldn’t unclip my left as I laid it down – and due to how steep it was, went over twice…

LoCo
    Free Member

Just fell off my office chair 😳

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Fell off last night when my helmet light got caught on a low branch. Not a nice way to get pulled off the bike….

Gary_M
    Free Member

Mate stops at traffic lights so i sneek up the drop kerb to overtake him along the path…only turns out skinny wheels and drop kerbs dont mix as i dive across the pavement with bike following (pedals with straps). Look up to find its not my mate and there’s now a queue of traffic at the lights laughing at m

Serves you right for riding like a cock.

stumpy01

^^^ Blimey! Someone’s a happy little soldier today!! 🙄

The curse of the drop kerb that doesn’t quite meet flush with the road…
    Schoolboy error, but you won’t do it again in a hurry!

At least you didn’t have the embarrassment of your mate seeing you go sprawling!! 🙂

kiwijohn

Glad I hadn’t bought a new helmet after last weeks pile driver, because I did it again last night.
    Tough helmets the Bell Volt. Really should get a new one now.

portlyone

Had a SPD issue on Tuesday night. I hit the ground more often when stationary nowadays 🙄

spikester
    Free Member

Bought a new helmet cam last week so I thought I’d go down the steepest decent local to me to see what it looked like on film – yep straight over the bars I went so it’s sky, mud, sky, mud and then a little girly scream to top it all ?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’m very happy thanks, lovely ride to work, stayed on the road, didn’t jump lights, etc.

v666ern
    Free Member

Serves you right for riding like a cock.

yep, not denying it…utter show off tool 8)

aracer
    Free Member

Does it count if you haven’t yet, but know you will later? PF is hopefully delivering my new muni today 😉

maccruiskeen

*Puts hands up*

*falls off*

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMtXTGo5vgw[/video]

rocketman
    Free Member

Not yet but I am going out tonight so I will.

I think there is something wrong with me I don’t feel as though I’ve been MTBing unless I’ve fallen off.

samuri
    Free Member

Not today but that’ll be because I’ve not ridden a bike since Sunday due to my rib snapping crash then on a gnarly tow path.

I can almost raise my arm above my shoulder now which is awesome progress. The 4 inch long scab is going to be there for a while though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Hands up whose fallen off today’ is closed to new replies.