Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hand luggage only ….liquids ruling…
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

I know that there is a 100ml liquid ruling, but I presume that satchels of ready to drink coffee, and snacks are allowed? Or does it all have to be purchased at the airport in df?

onewheelgood

Coffee is a liquid, so you’ll be fine as long as you don’t have more than 100ml.

jambalaya
    Free Member

That ^

I was pulled up nce as you are not supposed to have more than one small bag of liquids (I had brought my own ziplock bag full of stuff 😳 )

TiRed

If they are unopened and will fit in the clear plastic bag, you are ok. Otherwise they must be bought past security. A half full 200ml bottle will not cut it.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Rule 1(a)
    Make the process as smooth as possible, if you have to ask then the security person may also ask/question and the default is bin.
    Hold bags make for stress free travel.

allthegear
    Free Member

Travelling by means other than air allows you to carry as much liquid as you like. Just saying…

Rachel

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Travelling by means other than air allows you to carry as much liquid as you like. Just saying…

I can carry as much liquid as my hold luggage allows by air, the only restriction is on hand luggage taken through screening.

Just saying 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

I once was flying with my usual work bag that doesn’t normally go on planes but contains my usual travelling stuff which lives in the bag. I arrived at the airport too late to check it in, so they suggested I carry it on. It contained an unopened bottle of fancy Assos washing liquid, £10 – that had to go straight in the bin 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Hand luggage only ….liquids ruling…’ is closed to new replies.