Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Hamilton booked for 'spinning wheels'
  • Talkemada
    Free Member

LOL!

Time for a little lie down, KT1973? 😆

KT1973
    Free Member

🙂

Sonor
    Free Member

the obvious question of "haven't you got any real criminals to catch?" springs to mind.

How the hell would they be able to imprison the entire population? 😉

chameleon78
    Free Member

Wheelspins? – what an absolute load of Rollocks – doubt Webber wouldve been pulled for the same thing.

druidh
    Free Member

Donuts??

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

doughnuts surely – he is a brit

HarveyStedham
    Free Member

I have to say i was suprised he was done for this – is the kind of pointless pulling over you would expect from the retarded traffic cops over here! Aussies are supposed to have a 'fun' attitude.

Can only guess the copper realised that pulling him for it would mean he would get in the news! I mean come on, its not like some little scrote that cant drive! Oh well, no harm done!

And as for the point about the drink driving – i dont think for one minute he was implying there should be leniance on it. I think hes trying to say its daft they are as harsh on people doing 5km over the limit (no harm) then they are on drink driving (v bad!)

theflatboy
    Free Member

Rocketdog36 – Member

Surprised he didn't try to get off by playing the race card!

in australia? would have made it worse – that's probably why he was trying to hide his face in the vid… 😆

druidh
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    doughnuts surely – he is a brit

Ah – but he was in Australia 😀

sobriety
    Free Member

They probably pulled him for looking a bit like an abbo, in a nice car 'That can't be his'…oh s*** it is his, quick do him for something, anything….

Talkemada
    Free Member

They probably pulled him for looking a bit like an abbo

Can anyone explain this? I'm a bit confused.

uponthedowns
    Free Member

Good on Lewis acting like a proper racing driver instead of the boring PR programmed robots most F1 drivers are these days. Why are they all so bloody miserable? They get paid millions for travelling the world racing fast cars and have access to the best tottie in the world.

Back in the day when Gilles Villeneuve was racing for Ferrari he was on his commute to Marinello in his Ferrari and as usual trying to beat his record time into work. He was caught for speeding by a couple of cops but when they waved him over instead of booking him they asked if he would go back up the road and come past them again at full speed!

brakes
    Free Member

Can anyone explain this? I'm a bit confused.

no you're not

Talkemada
    Free Member

I'm not? Oh good. Thanks for clearing that up! 😀

Lifer
    Free Member

Reading the story it sounds like he did it in full view of the police which would make him a complete idiot.

I mentioned in the other thread about this (the one that I killed!) that in California they have 'Exhibition of Speed' that includes wheelspins/donuts/burnouts perhaps they have similar in Oz?

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Hamilton booked for 'spinning wheels'’ is closed to new replies.