Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Haldon Cafe side
  • panzerjager
    Free Member

Afternoon,

Is the Haldon cafe side stuff still closed off? I read on here a whole back that there was some work going on over there?

I’ve not ridden over that side for years but as most of the red trails on Haldon proper are closed at the mo & I have a couple of hours to spare this afternoon, I thought I might have a little explore over there.

Any help appreciated.

coomber
    Free Member

Yep still closed I believe

panzerjager
    Free Member

Cheers Coomber,

Any suggestions on an alternative? Dartmoor is an obvious one but are there any other little gems around these parts that I don’t know about?

ajantom

Woodbury, some lovely stuff on the East and South sides.

Olly
    Free Member

Quantocks?

panzerjager
    Free Member

Ended up fitting a new cable & bleeding my brakes. Not ideal but it needed doing.
    Woodbury pencilled in for Easter as that’s the next time I’m home.
    I’ve ridden the Quantocks a few times & loved it, but always with a group who knows the trails. I tend not o ride on my own these days, unfortunately, due to irking away, but would love to ride there again soon.

Cheers guys.

ajantom

If you need a guide around Woodbury, drop me an email (in profile). I’ve been riding up there for 20 years on and off, so know it pretty well 😉

panzerjager
    Free Member

Thanks ajantom, that sound great.

I’m home for 10 days at Easter, will drop you a mail & see if we can arrange something. 🙂

I’ve ridden on Woodbury loads in the past, used to do the old XC races up there too, but usually being led & not taking much notice of where I was going!
    Been a good few years since i was last there though…

ajantom

Cool, I’m on holiday for 2 weeks round Easter, so hoping the weather’s nice!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Haldon Cafe side’ is closed to new replies.