Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Halloween. Love or loathe?
  • hammyuk
    Free Member

He would probably have has his house torched now a days. He was a big fan of sport as he was always watching us playing football and swimming in

At the moment he’d probably be with DLT and the rest with viewing habits like that….

busydog
    Free Member

Here in the US, I grew up on a cattle ranch with the closest neighbor 12 miles away, so trick & treating wasn’t something we ever did—so don’t have any memories good or bad about it.

At present, in my neighborhood, it’s lot’s of cute little kids with their parents around dusk, which is nice—–but after dark, it’s mostly 13-16 year olds, usually looking for all the candy they can grab and trouble in general.

Mrs busydog had foot surgery, so I will be tasked with controlling the 2 big dogs, answering the door and doling out candy.
    Thank you in advance, Mr. Jack Daniels, for helping me through it.

taxi25
    Free Member

Love it. All nice kids around by me. They make an effort with costumes and such. Best thing it gives me an excuse to buy in loads of sweets which I get to eat 😀 got a party saturday night, that’ll make the cyclocross interesting Sunday.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

Viewing 4 posts - 81 through 84 (of 84 total)

The topic ‘Halloween. Love or loathe?’ is closed to new replies.