Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • halfords tools discount?
  • gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

a month or so back there was a post about tools on sale at halfords with an additional discount for click and collect, anyone know if this is a regular thing and if so where to look for said code?

i’ve just done a google search but no joy.

spennyy
    Free Member

See if you can get a trade card or know someone who has one….can’t remember the qualifying criteria but I’m 99% sure letter headed paper/ made up invoice for a engineering/mechanics type job will do

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

aha, carpenter is acceptable i see. i make wooden surfboards and my business is called stupid wooden toys so that should be fun trying to wing that with my local store.

simmy
    Free Member

Trade cards are good, I have one, but still keep an eye on the website for offers as quite often the offers are still cheaper than the trade discount.

Once you have your trade card, register online with the same E Mail address on the Halfords website and you can log in and it will show the trade prices.

You can then decide if it’s cheaper with offers. British Cycling can be used with offers but can’t be used alongside trade card

spooky_b329

whats the discount rate on the trade card?

Junkyard
    Free Member

http://www.halfords.com/advice/customer-services/trade-card?cm_re=tradecarddesk-_-bottom+5-_-tradecardcs

Lists the trades and the discounts here – carpenter is a bit left field mind as are the other construction trades as everything else is basically mechanic

Frankenstein
    Free Member

simmy
    Free Member

whats the discount rate on the trade card?

Varies massively from a few pence to £’s off

Most I’ve seen is £30 off a headlight bulb 😯

spooky_b329

Technically I think I qualify, I am a utilities worker 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘halfords tools discount?’ is closed to new replies.