Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Hairy Dieters
  • robbo
    Free Member

Just watched Hairy Dieters on iPlayer. Good honest no bullshit stuff. And next week they become Hairy Cyclists.

Off to buy some leeks…

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah I only caught the end on TV but it looked half-decent although I still can’t believe they couldn’t tell the difference between sheets of pasta and sheets of leek, good trick though as long as it tastes nice even if you can tell the difference.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Will they stop being fat though?

ianmoody
    Free Member

40% fat! I imagine that’s a bit of a wake up moment. Great show.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

They have sold out, their shows were great cause they didn’t care about being healthy or the about of butter and cream bein used.

spchantler
    Free Member

leeks? why? surely if they’d just not put the meet in and kept the pasta? they hardly mentioned exercise… fat sods. o sorry mhft

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Saw the trailer.
    Have they only just realised they’re fat?

boblo
    Free Member

uselesshippy – Member

Have they only just realised they’re fat?

No, they realised when they were offered £££’s to waffle on about it on telly…..

Jamie
    Free Member

I believe this is called ‘fusion TV’…and like when it applies to food, the result is usually shite.

*Goes off for a Mongolian Chow Mein Pizza*

TooTall
    Free Member

Straight-talking blokes who love food doing an entertaining show about how to still enjoy food but make it a bit better for you.

Throw that up against TOWIE, Eastenders, Corrie, Big Brother and most any other tat – pretty good alternative IMHO.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve not seen it.. but my guess with those two.

1) Cut down on portion size
    2) Cut down on beer
    3) Exercise

It’s not rocket surgery.

Jamie
    Free Member

1) Cut down on portion size
    2) Cut down on beer
    3) Exercise

Not complicated enough.

Ergo, you’re wrong.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Shall I add some strange time bandings to which certain foods need to be cut out and eaten?

What about including headstands?

Jamie
    Free Member

If you could colour code weekdays via some sort of algorithm, it would be just great.

kthxbai!

robbo
    Free Member

TSY – that’s pretty much it except with the support group bit added like weight watchers. Just like iDieting…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Hairy Dieters’ is closed to new replies.