Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Hairy Coo 17th october – racing highlight of the year – who is all going ?
  • hels
    Free Member

This really is the second best mtb race ever ! Fantastic course, friendly atmosphere, great prizes.

http://www.comriecroftbikes.co.uk/mountain-bike-race-perthshire/

I’ve retired after my hat trick, but will be marshaling so expect some quality encouragement from the sidelines…

Sunday 17th at Comrie, near Crieff in Perthshire.

trail_rat
    Free Member

we are thinking about it ….

depends how we are after relentless – ill be at the back of the pack as done zero intensity work – nor miles for 7weeks …..

jayne will be jayne though

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

The trails at Comrie are really rather nice. Ridden there once and thoroughly enjoyed it.

robgarrioch

Yep, love ‘The Croft’, took a camping weekend there back in May just to ride the trails…

Quite fancied the ‘Coo agagin, after a triumphant 3rd in the ‘Fun’ section ’08 ( 8) ), but may well be having to visit family down south. Will go if I can though.
    Someone posted up a belting vid from last year, let’s see… Here we go – http://video.mpora.com/watch/Hp5eLaRq1/

StirlingCrispin

A fantastic wee trail but it seems a shame to ruin the fun by racing it.
    Why do people always want to race everything?)

Please tell me that people who walk the difficult stuff will get disqualified.

hels
    Free Member

Thats a bit harsh Crispin ! Sometimes some bloke puts his handbag down in front of you so you have to get off !! Or ride over it, I guess.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

What’s a Hairy Coo? 😯

Dougal
    Free Member

Crispin – The anti-racing rhetoric was tiring almost a decade ago! Avoid the race, ride at your leisure. Jobs a good ‘un.

Think I might miss this in favour of ‘cross at Strathclyde country park, or a hillclimb, or visiting folks down south. Tough life.

Hairy Coo is one of these:

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Can’t see it. 🙁

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A hairy coo is a haggis

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Oh there it is!

But that’s a Cah, not a ‘Coo’.

This is a Coo:

Dougal
    Free Member

That’s a doo, no a coo.

hels
    Free Member

And not to be confused with the most dangerous Coo of all, the Military Coo. (sorry)

swavis

Dougal has it!

Here’s a hairy heilan coo.

hels
    Free Member

Any more for the Hairy Coo ?

Looks like weather will be nice too, for all you fair weather bikers.

Diane
    Free Member

Me 😉

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Hairy Coo 17th october – racing highlight of the year – who is all going ?’ is closed to new replies.