Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Hair Cuts
  • JCornford

Why do they always look so much better in the hair dressers, but then as soon as you see it in a mirror afterwards it looks bad?

coffeeking
    Free Member

What's a hair cut? Mine just gets buzzed off.

JCornford

Mine may be getting that later!

wwaswas

I just have a t-cut & polish nowdays 🙁

darrell
    Free Member

get it buzzed off – unguarded once a week. its great

MrNutt
    Free Member

because your a tightwad and go to a "gents barbers"? personally I pay £25.00, have it washed by a beautiful young filly and then get it cut by someone who knows how to cut hair that is very low maintenance and looks good for about 3 months.

MTT
    Free Member

because your a tightwad and go to a "gents barbers"? personally I pay £25.00, have it washed by a beautiful young filly and then get it cut by someone who knows how to cut hair that is very low maintenance and looks good for about 3 months.

Seconded.

The turnover of gordy yet gratifyingly mute teen hairdressers in my chosen emporium is remarkable. Huzzah.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Must admit mine gets buzzed because a) it costs nothing b) I can do it in my own time, any time and c) I really don't consider my hair to be a part of my clothing or anything more than something that keeps my head warm. I look fine so long as the hair isn't longer than 3/4" max.

oddjob
    Free Member

3 months?!
    I spend more than I care to admit and have to get it done every 5 weeks as a general rule.

MTT
    Free Member

How much do you spend oddjob? Just out of curiosity.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I've used the same place for years. Once every two months. The girl in there is a meaty piece but she's plesant, does a great job and always leans her big soft breasts into me. It's a great place to be on a saturday morning.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Mine gets done every 3-4 weeks when i remember. 2 all over 🙂 One thing I can't stand with places that cut hair is the fact that they feel the need to talk to you about totally uninteresting stuff. And really when someone is cutting my hair it's very relaxing and I'd rather close my eyes and sleep than talk.

john_drummer
    Free Member

I haven't had mine cut since end July. getting a bit shaggy now

coffeeking
    Free Member

I haven't had mine cut since end July.

Ooh thats pushing the boat out. Once it touches/tickles my ears it gets lopped off!

DezB
    Free Member

I'm so tempted to post a pic I've got of MrNutt's hair 🙂

My brother does mine for nuffin. And I like chatting to my brother.

binners

I have to shave mine, number 1 all over, due to advanced baldness. Its a shame really. I quite fancied making a statement like this

binners

A mate of mine gets his missus to shave his head. He suggested to her that, so she doesn't get hair everywhere, as that would be itchy, she should do it topless.

She fell for it too. Clever bugger 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

A mate of mine gets his missus to shave his head. He suggested to her that, so she doesn't get hair everywhere, as that would be itchy, she should do it topless.

She fell for it too. Clever bugger

I like it, but being ever-practical I now combine my missus cutting mine with the hoover going to catch the fallout, works a treat.

She's asked me to cut her hair now, I'm not that brave.

nosherduke996
    Free Member

Whats a haircut 🙄

samuri
    Free Member

I saw something on TV the other day. A cone or something. Showed a chap in his bathroom just running it over his head giving himself a cut. Is that right or did I imagine it? I've googled it but searching for 'cone' turns out to be a bad idea at work.

binners

You want one of these

http://www.headblade.com/

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I hate having my hair cut and leave it as long as I can between cuts. Unfortunately I also hate doing stuff like combing it in the morning so unless it stays short it looks a mess.

Even more unfortunately the warn and understanding large breasted girl who used to wash my hair has left now 🙁

uplink
    Free Member
    JCornford

I don't go to a barbers, I used to a few years back when I used to get a buzz cut, but I know go to a proper hairdressers, it's quite off having your hair washed and a head massage etc to.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

A hair cut that lasts 3 months? Mine needs to be done monthly or less. Usually buzzcut these days.

cranberry
    Free Member

€20 every 4 weeks for me – the top gets buzzed, cut throat shave and sometimes they even sort out the ear hair – with an open flame. 😯

carlosg
    Free Member

Buzzed every other week no clip in winter , summer the same but bic all over after buzzing.

I've been losing it since I was 15 and see no point trying to hide the fact.

greyman
    Free Member

every 4 weeks or so, £30

or every 4 weeeks or so, £10

torn between the two at the mo ……

(breasts unfortunately not a factor)

joolsburger
    Free Member

Mate you didnt imagine it I saw it too it was for sales in Robert Dyas and other good stores looked a bit bedknobs and broomsticks to me.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

As my missus used to be a hairdresser I get mine done for free, need to remember not to wind her up next time she cuts my hair.

BullFrog
    Free Member

The last time i paid for a hair cut was 15th September 1995. The day before my wedding. After which i purchased some clippers from Argos and every 10 days or so i cut my own hair. I'm a dab hand with holding a mirror at the back of my head whilst looking in my larger mirror. 8) I might treat myself to a new pair of clippers soon 😀

mountaincarrot
    Free Member

Mrs Mc's been doing mine for years. Saves ££. We just bought a little wee book, it's not hard to do – After all, hairdressers can manage it.

I used to do hers as well for for 2 or 3 years. Quite fun really. It was fine (I thought).

Nowadays though she goes to the girlie haircutter – no faith – and I just get into trouble because I don't notice when she's had it done!

oddjob
    Free Member

MTT I pay 330 Danish Kroner which is about £35 in real money. I resent it every time, but there don't seem to be many alternatives. He does a good job and anywhere esle will charge about the same unless I go and get a Lionel Blair cut at one of the cheap places in Copenhagen.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

I think it when you are in the barbers seat you really do try to look cool when telling him what you want and that when you get home you realised you asked the barber to make you look like a plonker…

Purplefunkymonkey
    Free Member

Whats a haircut

zactly , been 10 years or more since I had a haircut. no , not coz I'm bald. Long hair is where it's at. 😛

da funk

thefettler
    Free Member

Buzz cut for the last 20ys
    also do my beard at the same time,
    1st of every month(so i don't forget)

oldgit
    Free Member

I'm fifty in a few months and my mum said I can't shave my head any more because I look like all the other skinheads out there.
    So I've not cut it since July.
    Now it's pretty cool if you like the James May meets Mario Cippolini look.

Flaperon

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘Hair Cuts’ is closed to new replies.