Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Ha… can we/I talk about ODI cricket now? :-)
  • psychle
    Free Member

Some consolation from this Summer at least… 8)

To be honest though, none of the games were that great, pretty ordinary batting for the most part from both teams you’d say? Doesn’t bode well for either of them at the World Cup next month, but time will tell! Good to see Lee back and firing, he looks strong, fit and fast… certainly doesn’t look 33 to me!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

No you can’t. I don’t want to talk about it
    *sulks*

Edric64
    Free Member

What’s how the English cricket team do got to do with a Scot TJ?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Psychle, did you play Scotland? Asking as TJ is trolling here.

Junkyard
    Free Member

do people not actually relais TJ is english and lives in Scotland?
    He contributed to the Ashes threads numerous times your lack of comment – except to have dig at him [hairy are you not irish *? ]- this says more about you than about him.
    Whilst we are on the nationalistic attacks i am a Scot living in England quick have a pop for something or other.
    Yes you may take the glory of winning the ODI series mainly because we dont really care 😉
    Accuarte summation

* I am not sure which side or if you are UK so I use Irish to mean the whole island and not as some sort of sectarian offensive type term here

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Edric – whay shoudln’t a Scot have an interest in how the England Cricket Team are getting on? Several Scots have played for England before – and the current one day team contains quite a few South Africans and an Irishman.

aracer
    Free Member

Welcome back psychle – not seen you on a cricket thread for a while for some reason.

You’re right about the WC prospects, though bear in mind that the only reason people will remember the result of the ODI series is that it continues the trend of the side losing the Ashes going on to win the ODIs.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

i’m disappointed. i thought this was going to be about ODI breaking in to the cricket bat grip market with some kind of lock-on system.

maccruiskeen

do people not actually relais TJ is english and lives in Scotland?

They clearly don’t. I do, but then I’m another expat living north of Gretna.

The border is a one-way mirror. From the north looking south you see everything, for the south looking north you only see a reflection of yourself.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Ha… can we/I talk about ODI cricket now? :-)’ is closed to new replies.