Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Gymnastics
  • tails
    Free Member

Just watching a bit and was thinking how do they keep so composed when going upside down, when that poor Colombian lass landed on her head. ouch!

pacemaker
    Free Member

Yes, she definately landed hard.

Have watched most of the comps as my daughter is Yorkshire agegroup champion, and my Mrs is a coach so i am not allowed to turn the tv over.

Smee
    Free Member

That did indeed look like it would have stung a bit.

tails
    Free Member

yeah it is a decent enough sport and considering how little money many of the clubs have its amazing to see british people doing so well. I always remember when I was younger I did a bit of work at the huntingdon gym, this trainer said to me do i think I can do more chin ups than this small girl. I new something was up but said yeah, yeah okay i did 10 the little girl then did around 48 right arm left arm both arms. Well and truly shown

pacemaker
    Free Member

Well done Tweddle, well deserved!

tails
    Free Member

yeah that is good, I'll be honest I can't really tell who's good and who's not as it all looks impressive. tweedle is a fair be bigger than the other girls.

Coyote
    Free Member

Well done Beth. Great performance.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Why doesn't cycling have shiny lycra?

tails
    Free Member

Why doesn't cycling have shiny lycra?

Don't fancy seeing gee atherton in a leotard 😆

jojoA1
    Free Member

Plus he'd get disqualified for clothing that's too 'body hugging'.

I want a lamé skinsuit.

tails
    Free Member

Here you go

stugus
    Free Member

:shudder!:

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Beth Tweddle probably has at least 8 years on the other girls! she is 24 after all so a woman rather than a girl!! top result more decorated british athlete!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Gymnastics’ is closed to new replies.